• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roshaun Mathurin

SteveAWOL

Andy Thompson
Seems like a decent prospect...

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...e-caps-stunning-win-for-under-18s-at-chelsea/
Roshaun Mathurin scored a hat-trick against his former club to cap a fantastic team performance from our Under-18s at Chelsea on Saturday.

The attacking midfielder, who was in the Blues’ youth system until the age of 12, curled home a free-kick amid a rampant start that saw us go 3-0 up inside 21 minutes, before adding two brilliant finishes from inside the box in the second half to complete a resounding 6-1 win.

https://www.90min.com/posts/roshaun-mathurin-things-to-know-tottenham

Some pretty salty Chelsea commentators there!
I watched the game last night and Chelsea were very dirty indeed, borderline thuggish. They should’ve had a straight red in the first 5 minutes and probably should’ve had another 2 after that.

I said in the youth thread that Devine looked the best player on the pitch by quite a long way. This level of football is far too easy for him, even with him only being 16.

Our number 8 also looks a very good player, reminded me of watching Skipp at this level a few years ago.

Numbers 7 and 11 have pace, bags of skill, good vision and work rate.

Along with those 4, the keeper and our two CBs looked very good. Better than you usually see at this level and all of that is before mentioning Scarlet up front.

Even all of the subs who came on were very accomplished on the ball.

These boys have clearly had some good coaching coming through to add to their natural talent and Matt Taylor is doing a great job with them.

I watched the game last night and Chelsea were very dirty indeed, borderline thuggish. They should’ve had a straight red in the first 5 minutes and probably should’ve had another 2 after that.

I said in the youth thread that Devine looked the best player on the pitch by quite a long way. This level of football is far too easy for him, even with him only being 16.

Our number 8 also looks a very good player, reminded me of watching Skipp at this level a few years ago.

Along with those 4, the keeper and our two CBs looked very good. Better than you usually see at this level and all of that is before mentioning Scarlet up front.

These boys have clearly had some good coaching coming through to add to their natural talent and Matt Taylor is doing a great job with them.
They still don’t know who they have in the youth cup
it’s great to see players excellent game in games that are beneath their talents but at their age range

That is great to read, thank you

Would love Matty Taylor to take over the first team and try out these lads till the end of the season.

A painful rebuild but let's not put it off any longer.

Back