• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rose versus Walker

i've thought we have looked more dangerous in attack when Rose has played, he just needs to be more conistant with his crosses.

Our attackers or training needs to address that - it's equally about anticipating the cross and knowing which other attackers are behind you to draw out and fake the defence

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

You make a good point, its so easy to blame those who cross the ball when it does not achieve a result. However many times over the last couple of seasons i have not seen good movement by those who are supposed to be attacking the ball.

The truth is most crossers of the ball are taught to put it into a area which is dangerous for the defending team, the strikers/ runners are then told to attack that area but for whatever reason on many occasions we do not see that happening.

Back