• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rooney - Is he s**t?

I don't understand...

People tell vague acquaintances about whether their basement floods? And other boring brick from their lives? Why would the Sun want to buy that? and who's buying it?

Coleen Rooney has put a load of stuff she would rather not have in the pubic eye on the internet? Then moaned because someone else sold information she freely gave away?

I understand I don't 'get' social media, but why would anyone be upset/surprised/angry etc if they lose control of stuff they happily post to a US server farm?

Utter inane rubbish.

But the is an other side to this.

How do you keep your footballers happy so they perform to the maximum of their ability. It is all the little percentages you need in your favour.

Is amazing the issues a modern football manager has to deal with.

The fact alot of fans don’t rate the guy as one of Englands greatest ever players just shows lack of knowledge. The lines of “he only scored against the brick teams” “Overrated because be played for United” are ridiculous.

He is actually a legend.

Gazza said he is a rare beast on that he is a player who played with no fear
In the modern game he said only Grealish and dele were players played like that

Back