• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rooney - Is he s**t?

But thats an obvious statement, Rooney would be picked based on the fact he is record scorer for Man United and England and appears to be back in some goals.

But the fact he is a record scorer is irrelevant to the form angle. On form he is a player who has not been good enough to have been picked for England the last few squads and has now scored a couple of goals - what he done several years ago when a much better player than he is now has no baring.

he'd need at least a half seasons worth of good form for Everton to show he is worthy of selection imo

But the fact he is a record scorer is irrelevant to the form angle. On form he is a player who has not been good enough to have been picked for England the last few squads and has now scored a couple of goals - what he done several years ago when a much better player than he is now has no baring.

he'd need at least a half seasons worth of good form for Everton to show he is worthy of selection imo

I think personally as we sit today he would be worth a shot with kane and then I struggle to be honest.

Just when you think he has made a smart decision to extend his playing career with Everton, the real reason he quit international football is revealed.

WTF was he doing driving a fudging Beetle anyway?

He's got bigger issues than a drinking problem.

WTF was he doing driving a fudging Beetle anyway?

He's got bigger issues than a drinking problem.

Wonder if it was one of the stupid ones with a fake flower in the dashboard.

They were popular 15 years ago like all these stupid new Minis I see around, 3 in the village I live in alone.

should have scored on sunday, he's clearly playing with more energy for his "boyhood' club, unlike R.Keane and others, I believe him.

Back