• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rooney - Is he s**t?

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
£300k a week, hahahaha reeks of total and utter desperation from United

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26216913

Wayne Rooney is expected to sign a new five-and-a-half-year contract with Manchester United this week that will increase his wages to about £300,000 per week.

The 28-year-old England striker is close to committing his future to the Old Trafford club until June 2019, with an outline agreement having been reached between club and player.

Rooney joined United from Everton in August 2004. His current deal runs until summer 2015 and is worth £250,000 a week.

Retarded.

Bayern's best players get 10m euros a year max.

This new Rooney contract is 19m euros a year and where will they fit him? you can't play Mata on the wing. RVP out?

it won't be enough to stop him agitating for a move in order to get an even bigger deal in 18 months time

Don't really see that the problem is. He's getting a 20% pay rise. Common enough in football.
Of course they want to keep him, RVP wants to leave. They cant rely on Wellbeck and Hernandez/

Don't really see that the problem is. He's getting a 20% pay rise. Common enough in football.
Of course they want to keep him, RVP wants to leave. They cant rely on Wellbeck and Hernandez/

you think he is worth £300k a week !! isnt that more than Messi ???

you think he is worth £300k a week !! isnt that more than Messi ???

I'm sure United would be happy to pay Messi 1m a week if they could get him.
United are a club with £420m in revenue coming this year they can afford to pay Rooney an extra £2.5m this year.
They need to hold on to all they players they can right now as they go through this bad period.
And they need players that will perform on the pitch like they give a ****.
For United that is Rooney.

Shows a lack of ambition by Rooney, he's gone for one last big contract in a mediocre team that won't be playing CL football next year.

Shows a lack of ambition by Rooney, he's gone for one last big contract in a mediocre team that won't be playing CL football next year.

It's funny how after winning the league with United he was questioning their ambition till he got a bumper deal, now after the season they've had he's not questioning it at all and is happy to sign.

Rooney has played man utd like a fiddle again. when he signed his 250k deal, that was too much for him then. but him and his agent played the circumstances well and managed to force man utd to give him that deal. he's basically done the same again now, but has managed to get an increase. it probably helps that moyes is the incumbent. i dont think fergie would've allowed something like this to happen again.

when the summer and winter windows closed, without him having moved, i thought he'd probably get a new deal in the 180-250k range this time. but 300k is just ridiculous for someone of his ability, age and weight issues (which underlines a player's level of professionalism).

i was talking about the "thought" of us signing rooney in the summer with a mate, and we both agreed that if we did take him on, it should be for 20-25m, and 150k max. and also, we thought that if manu got anything north of 25m they should sell him (due to the above reasons and him wanting out).

all i can say is congratulations to rooney and his agent.

Rooney has played man utd like a fiddle again. when he signed his 250k deal, that was too much for him then. but him and his agent played the circumstances well and managed to force man utd to give him that deal. he's basically done the same again now, but has managed to get an increase. it probably helps that moyes is the incumbent. i dont think fergie would've allowed something like this to happen again.

when the summer and winter windows closed, without him having moved, i thought he'd probably get a new deal in the 180-250k range this time. but 300k is just ridiculous for someone of his ability, age and weight issues (which underlines a player's level of professionalism).

i was talking about the "thought" of us signing rooney in the summer with a mate, and we both agreed that if we did take him on, it should be for 20-25m, and 150k max. and also, we thought that if manu got anything north of 25m they should sell him (due to the above reasons and him wanting out).

all i can say is congratulations to rooney and his agent.

I agree

I can see both sides, with the way things are for united right now losing Rooney would be a massive kick in the ********.

I can see both sides, with the way things are for united right now losing Rooney would be a massive kick in the ********.
They must be getting desperate, paying him more than Ronaldo and Messi get? His output doesn't tally with his wages, not even close.

Back