• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo says he is "sad" at Real Madrid and only people inside the club know why.

The Portugal forward chose not to celebrate his two goals during Madrid's 3-0 win over Granada and said after the match: "I am sad and the club knows it, that's why I didn't celebrate the goals. The people in the club know why."

Ronaldo refused to elaborate on the reasons for his displeasure with the club that spent a record £80m to secure him from Manchester United in 2009.

The 27-year-old denied he was angry that Barcelona's Andrés Iniesta beat him to this year's Uefa Best Player Award on Friday. "Iniesta deserved it," he said.

Ronaldo's comments have sparked rumours of his desire to leave the club and the Portuguese dominated the headlines in Spain on Monday.

"Enough is enough" ran the front page of Marca over a photo of Ronaldo. "CR7 unsettles Madrid and activates the alarm bells after failing to celebrate his goals against Granada."

An El Mundo comment piece was headlined: "Rich, good-looking and sad."

The radio station Cadena Ser and other media outlets reported that Ronaldo had held a meeting with Real's president Florentino Pérez on Saturday where he said he did not feel he had the support of the dressing room, he was unhappy and wanted to leave.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/03/cristiano-ronaldo-sad-real-madrid

Quite honestly, whatever he wants, any club should pay it.

Just to be very clear, he would never come to Tottenham (never), but if he was available for 100M and 350K a week and would come (yes I know, he won't), we should pay it, he alone would put us in top 4 with ease, merchandising alone would pay the majority of his cost.

Proven commodity, will score 30+ goals easily, massive merchandising appeal, certainly a player to mortgage the house on.

Quite honestly, whatever he wants, any club should pay it.

Just to be very clear, he would never come to Tottenham (never), but if he was available for 100M and 350K a week and would come (yes I know, he won't), we should pay it, he alone would put us in top 4 with ease, merchandising alone would pay the majority of his cost.

Proven commodity, will score 30+ goals easily, massive merchandising appeal, certainly a player to mortgage the house on.

I'm sure Levy could get Emirates Marketing Project to pay for this as well as Adebayor's pocket money

2 rumours are that City/PSG put in a mega bid and he wanted to go or he's upset with the way they are treating Kaka

I'd suggest the latter would hold more truth

Apparently he's upset cos he was promised mirrors would be installed in the tunnel but they still aren't there!

I don't think he's actually unhappy there, just think he's posturing to get something for himself within the club (whether that be a new contract, to help out one of his teammates or whatever)...

How about a direct swap of the entire squads and coaching setup and they pay both teams wages?

I would like to see Mourinho in charge of a team that isn't the richest in the league some day.

The problem is once you prove yourself as a good manager you get the pick of the jobs, Mourinho will never be short of offers from clubs with money as long as their are Real Madrids, PSG's, Man Cities and Man Uniteds in the world

who knows he could be just an average joe at the end of the day whose just tinkled off at work or split up with his misses,just like the rest of us.

Back