• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

We should've just paid the £25m for Bentekkles.

It's funny but now it makes much more sense. Suddenly the monies talked about are spiralling out of control. We are about to smash our transfer record and we're all a little meh.

I think Benteke wold have been a hell of a signing now

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

Tottenham will make official the signing of Soldado from Valencia within a day, according to Cadena Ser

Soldado has already signed his contract with Tottenham, according to spanish network Onda Cero

An agreement has been reached by all concerned for Roberto Soldado to play for Tottenham next season. To achieve that, Soldado's agents have had to waive 50% of the commission, €300,000 in total, which was agreed when the player signed a contract extension with the club last season.

In addition, Valencia will make all payments owed to the player, including bonuses up to the 31st July of this year.

The Main problem before an agreement was finally reached between the two clubs had to do with the commission that the last President, Manuel Llorente, agreed with the agency that represents the player, Toldrá Consulting, when his contract was extended until 2017.

That commission was due to be paid during the remaining years of the player's contract and Amadeo Salvo, the new Valencia president, had asked the agency to waive its fees for the years 2013 to 2017 as the player will not be at Valencia. In the end, the agents have agreed to waive half of the commission.

http://www.marca.com/2013/07/31/en/football/spanish_football/1375304769.html

fudgessake. I'm sure the agent will recoup the difference in his percentage of the actual move to us. Money he wouldn't have earned otherwise!

](*,)

fudgessake. I'm sure the agent will recoup the difference in his percentage of the actual move to us. Money he wouldn't have earned otherwise!

](*,)

An agent's job description is essentially: Be greedy.

When faced with Levy who takes a similar approach some delays will happen, but if what is being reported is true and this is the latest and last snafu to get sorted then neither of them will let the deal collapse over this.

come on people, get hyped! This is the striker we've been waiting for.

Agreed!

I think most people are just waiting for the official confirmation though!

When faced with Levy who takes a similar approach some delays will happen, but if what is being reported is true and this is the latest and last snafu to get sorted then neither of them will let the deal collapse over this.

Agreed!

yep........we should all go mental and not let Madrid spoil our party.!!!!

Agreed!

i'm just thinking....soooo

soldado makes that run in behind the defense....., who plays him through?

i'm just thinking....soooo

soldado makes that run in behind the defense....., who plays him through?

Absolutely nobody unless we spend the Bale money wisely (sign 2 creative players to play on either side of soldado). That's why i wanted us to sign a forward that offers more then simply being a poacher.

We should've just paid the £25m for Bentekkles.

May have been more towards the £30m region, not to mention the clauses Villa reportedly wanted with sell on % etc etc, If Benteke was available for £25m with £14m up front like this deal (or whatever it is) then I think we would have had him.

Back