• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Why would anyone read it though, its clear as day its bias in the way your thinking. You must have searched all over for that. haha

Oh and we know you didn't write it.. It's devoid of wrestling euphemisms :)

I typed 'Soldado' on google and that was one of the top search results. Read it, don't read it, who cares.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jul/31/tottenham-roberto-soldado-valencia

The Guardian said:
Tottenham agree Roberto Soldado deal but agent issue delays transfer
• Valencia president Amadeo Salvo says deal is completed
• But player cannot leave before problem with agent is solved

A deal between Valencia and Tottenham Hotspur for the sale of the Spain striker Roberto Soldado has been completed, the La Liga club's president told local media on Wednesday.

However, the 28-year-old will not be allowed to join the Premier League club until a problem with his agent has been resolved, Amadeo Salvo said in the daily El Mundo.

"The deal with Tottenham has been completed. A problem with Soldado's agents has come up and the player will not leave the club until a solution has been found," Salvo said.

Spanish media reports put the transfer fee at €30m (£26.3m) for Soldado, who scored 30 goals in 46 appearances for Valencia last season.

Didnt see this posted earlier?

A4740_zps2e81bdaf.jpg

Depends. If he scores 14 in 4 and 0 in 23 then yes, it'd be inconsistent.

Need more information.

True, but most strikers are a little streaky. And it's unlikely his split would be wildly varying (granted, he may have got a couple braces in that stretch but i doubt he's gone more than 3 without a goal in that run) and 10 in 8 shows that he *can* be consistent.

I just reckon that writer is trying to be contrarian.

The scouting report makes him out to be very much like Defoe - very similar. If anything, Defoe may be more rounded! Good to have another poacher but maybe a shame we won't have a battering ram type forward alongside him.

That scouting report sounded as though it could have been written about Gary Lineker, Michael Owen, Ian Rush, Andy Cole, Clive Owen etc. It also sounds as though the journalist/writer definitely has a chip on his shoulder too

KD did say he should have written it :lol:

why are you constantly on my dingdong?

Digs at me related to football is fine but you resort to digs about "licking girls out", constant digs about wrestling and now this. If i irritate you so much then ignore my posts because i could easily spend the duration of my time on GG never directing anything at you as i don't actually think you bring anything to the table.

why are you constantly on my dingdong?

Digs at me related to football is fine but you resort to digs about "licking girls out", constant digs about wrestling and now this. If i irritate you so much then ignore my posts because i could easily spend the duration of my time on GG never directing anything at you as i don't actually think you bring anything to the table.

Woah.. time to leave this now I think.. lol

Will be back though when our new superstar striker is officially announced as Roberto Soldado.

Murmon...
praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think it's official.

As in, announced by everyone except THFC official site.

Valencia official site have announced it, their president has announced it.

So, it was done today, not last week. Not 2 days ago etc etc.........ITKs, take the shame :lol:

I think it's official.

As in, announced by everyone except THFC official site.

Valencia official site have announced it, their president has announced it.

So, it was done today, not last week. Not 2 days ago etc etc.........ITKs, take the shame :lol:

Really?

Valencia's OS still has a banner with Soldado stood right in the middle.. I imagine that'll disappear before he signs.

Ok....a re-read shows it is "Valencia FC news".

Made to look like official site.

Still, all over Twitter, and allegedly NOT travelling to US tour tonight

@7he_One: Soldado Done

Announced Tomorrow!

Bale gone

Announced Friday

ITK attempted

Results tomorrow and Friday

Back