• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Teddy508

Scott Houghton
Ok so it's only the daily star linking us with him (20m bid) but we have a thread for Bojan FFS. He's top of the striker poll. This guy deserves his own thread surely? For me he's by far and away the best option out there.

Ok so it's only the daily star linking us with him (20m bid) but we have a thread for Bojan FFS. He's top of the striker poll. This guy deserves his own thread surely? For me he's by far and away the best option out there.

Did he not reject us last summer and claimed he wanted to end his career at Valencia? Also if we are in for Benteke we will not be going for Soldado to.

Soldado and Benteke, we'd challenge for the title

I am hoping thats what we are trying to do, we could shift a few players to help pay for them and prioritise the league, I honestly think we are not far off mounting a serious challenge.

I was about to suggest Negredo is an underrated Soldado but didn't realise Emirates Marketing Project have just signed him #-o

Last edited:
dont be surprised to see Soldado sign a new contract at Valencia :lol:

Back