• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Robbie Keane

Brilliant player.... Always think he was massively underrated by Spurs fans. A player as good as him in our team now would would make us massively better.
I thought he was well thought of by Spurs fans. For his first spell anyway.
Never the same player when he came back. There’s something to be said for having credit in the bank at a club, both with fans and managers. Even when he wasn’t having a great game he’d be kept on and repaid this faith by popping up with a goal.
I was surprised to hear he wasn’t anything other than revered in Ireland from @DeanoAustin he seemed be nothing other than a talisman who delivered even towards the end of his career and my best Irish friend seemed to win a lot of cash backing him to score!!!

Back