• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Right, COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
Enough!
Enough enough ENOUGH!

Enough whining on and on and on about last Sunday. It's gone. Done. Dusted. Over.
Enough of being nervous.
Enough of wondering if there's a big wobble coming.
Enough of feeling like it could all stop now.
Enough enough ENOUGH!

Our season, save three games, has been excellent.
If referees had been more on it with regards to onside versus offside and the occasional sending off or three, we'd be out of sight of everyone below us.
As it is, we are 4 points ahead of our nearest rivals with a game in hand.
In March?
In 3rd?
That's pretty fudging good!

This is a tremendously talented squad.
It now comes down to bottle, and the bottle starts with us.
All of us.
If we start to wobble then it will be felt.
We cannot!!!!
We must continue to believe in the side we have, in the football we have played and in the season we're having.
Third.
Still in the cup.
Still in the trophy hunt.

So we've had out little mourning period, now it's time to dust off, get the fudge back onto our feet and believe in what we KNOW, which is that chi side is one of the best we've had in 30 years, and that we WILL see them achieve CL football this season AND, with a smidge of luck, the cup.

So it starts now, and who wants to join me. Yesterday was yesterday, today is today and we WILL go marching on!

Come on GG'ers, bring all the positivity and singing and belief you can to the Lane and wherever you watch both tomm AND for the rest of the season, because it is fudging ON!

COYS!

Brilliant Steff. Needed this.

(Blatant attempt to win Poster of the Year)

and West Brom score! get in

Brilliant Steff. Needed this.

(Blatant attempt to win Poster of the Year)

and West Brom score! get in

To be fair, I as much as anyone have found the last week hard in footballing terms...but then I remembered...it's been a brilliant season generally...

Watch out, you'll be having people asking to lock this thread in case the Goons use it against us for being too positive

This is my first post since last week. I don't know how you guys can bear to even talk football so soon after!

COYS tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's not a train-wreck at least!

This is my first post since last week. I don't know how you guys can bear to even talk football so soon after!

COYS tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's not a train-wreck at least!

I know mate, but finally it's time...it's done...I know you know mate, you're old-school, so shed it like a lizard skin and be RE-BORN!!!!!!

COYFS!!!!!!!!!

I think it's time we try some Voodoo stuff.

We have a dreadful record against United, so maybe if we all stick pins, or at least look menacingly at a pic Rooney we might have some sort of effect.

Lets try it:

Stare at his face, and break him, BREAK HIM!!!!!

wayne-rooney_1837352b.jpg

Great post steff!

Love your emotional, feel good posts...

Thanks mate...sometimes we have to remember WHY we support this club...it's never been easy, but it's always been a fudging great ride!!!! And given how bumpy the ride usually is, only a fool would say we haven't largely taken care of the suspension issues of yore to make this season's one of the smoothest yet! We've hit a couple of major pothole's including 'that' one last week, but that's all they are, potholes, and we have Rolls Royce suspension in place, so fuuuuuuuuuuck it eh? COYFS!!!!!!!

Enough!
Enough enough ENOUGH!

Enough whining on and on and on about last Sunday. It's gone. Done. Dusted. Over.
Enough of being nervous.
Enough of wondering if there's a big wobble coming.
Enough of feeling like it could all stop now.
Enough enough ENOUGH!

Our season, save three games, has been excellent.
If referees had been more on it with regards to onside versus offside and the occasional sending off or three, we'd be out of sight of everyone below us.
As it is, we are 4 points ahead of our nearest rivals with a game in hand.
In March?
In 3rd?
That's pretty fudging good!

This is a tremendously talented squad.
It now comes down to bottle, and the bottle starts with us.
All of us.
If we start to wobble then it will be felt.
We cannot!!!!
We must continue to believe in the side we have, in the football we have played and in the season we're having.
Third.
Still in the cup.
Still in the trophy hunt.

So we've had out little mourning period, now it's time to dust off, get the fudge back onto our feet and believe in what we KNOW, which is that chi side is one of the best we've had in 30 years, and that we WILL see them achieve CL football this season AND, with a smidge of luck, the cup.

So it starts now, and who wants to join me. Yesterday was yesterday, today is today and we WILL go marching on!

Come on GG'ers, bring all the positivity and singing and belief you can to the Lane and wherever you watch both tomm AND for the rest of the season, because it is fudging ON!

COYS!

=D>

COYS!

This run will end, they all do eventually. The Chelsea one, The Arsenal one, not winning at Anfield, not winning at The Emirates.
Hopefully it ends tomorrow, perfect timing. Come on Spurs do it. All I've heard all week is

'Here we go the annual Spurs stutter'
'That's it, you're going to blow up like you do every week'
'Same old Spurs I see Mart'

All of them conveniently forgetting we didnt 'blow up' 2 seasons ago!!

I'd really love to shove it up the United fans at work (not in a sexual way!!!)

Thanks mate...sometimes we have to remember WHY we support this club...it's never been easy, but it's always been a fudging great ride!!!! And given how bumpy the ride usually is, only a fool would say we haven't largely taken care of the suspension issues of yore to make this season's one of the smoothest yet! We've hit a couple of major pothole's including 'that' one last week, but that's all they are, potholes, and we have Rolls Royce suspension in place, so fuuuuuuuuuuck it eh? COYFS!!!!!!!

You really should click the "Blog this post" on your OP, should be on the front page!

Back