• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Has looked good so far, only preseason and all that, but seems to fit in well with the group and in the system.

Can not say he has impressed me by what i have seen in the two friendlys, BUT it is early days and the more he settles into the squad the better he will become.

I think he's more in the Ben Davies mold. Steady, dependable once settled. He could become a more prolific striker, but will he get the games to improve and show it?

son, kane and kulu are so established that I think richarlison will have to be contented with bit parts for now.
but he needs to start in the big games just to rile the players up!

This is the value of Moura that I constantly see in the Spurs videos uploaded for training etc He is a great personality around the dressing room and has helped many new joiners integrate into the team. He’s not just a player, he’s Spurs player liaison officer:D….

My thoughts as well, he must be great for the dressing room and i would imagine be well liked by the squad.

My thoughts as well, he must be great for the dressing room and i would imagine be well liked by the squad.

Agreed! It feels to me like Conte is willing to find a way for him to work in the squad as much because of his presence and 'glue' in the dressing room. He is also a very teachable 'soldier' and works his nuts off at whatever he is asked to do.

On Richarlison, I think one thing I will have to watch myself on is 'confirmation bias' because I have always really liked him and thus anything decent he does I could possibly eulogise instead of simply mention!!!!!

Agreed! It feels to me like Conte is willing to find a way for him to work in the squad as much because of his presence and 'glue' in the dressing room. He is also a very teachable 'soldier' and works his nuts off at whatever he is asked to do.

On Richarlison, I think one thing I will have to watch myself on is 'confirmation bias' because I have always really liked him and thus anything decent he does I could possibly eulogise instead of simply mention!!!!!
Teachable?
He hasn't learned in ten years, to stop dribbling into trouble. He's not listening to his teachers.

This is the value of Moura that I constantly see in the Spurs videos uploaded for training etc He is a great personality around the dressing room and has helped many new joiners integrate into the team. He’s not just a player, he’s Spurs player liaison officer:D….

Some people bring more to the team than their performance.

Teachable?
He hasn't learned in ten years, to stop dribbling into trouble. He's not listening to his teachers.

Touche, an excellent point (especially as it is my primary criticism of him)!!!!

I suppose what I meant was that he is a willing and earnest student…whether it sinks in properly might depend on the teacher??? Hope so, otherwise this latest venture is going to be ugly!!!!!

Ricky will be a decent asset for us. I thought he moved well against Chelski, has a bit of a presence up top as well, and got good feet on him. Hopefully he'll get a goal or two sooner rather than later.

Ricky will be a decent asset for us. I thought he moved well against Chelski, has a bit of a presence up top as well, and got good feet on him. Hopefully he'll get a goal or two sooner rather than later.

I was wary of him but TBH his energy on Sunday if nothing else changed things up for us Sunday, maybe frenetic, maybe abit all over the place but at least it gave their defenders work to do, Kane was all abit one paced.

I think its going to work out just fine as long as people respect his role and don't try and compare his scoring stats to those of his time at Everton because its clear his role is going to be much different

Back