• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Watching a bit more of him recently and thinking about where he might complement the squad, I'm more on board with this.
Much more than if we'd got Jesus for £45 million - though our needs are different to Arsenal's.

If jesus wage reports are true (£280k a week), richarlison could turn out to be cheaper.

I think Raphinha is a better player but Richarlison suits us better. Could see him reaching better heights in a better team with a World Class attack. Will still stick in the craw a bit if the Gooners get Raphinha though.

If jesus wage reports are true (£280k a week), richarlison could turn out to be cheaper.
Richarlison will offer more squad cover and aerial threat than Jesus while, I think, giving a similar high work rate.
And a front three of him, Son and Kulusevski is one that should prove thorny for most opponents.

This article offered personal background that I enjoyed and the early video of some of his best goals is cause for hope.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...n-and-would-be-worth-every-penny-to-tottenham

I think Raphinha is a better player but Richarlison suits us better. Could see him reaching better heights in a better team with a World Class attack. Will still stick in the craw a bit if the Gooners get Raphinha though.

I think Raphinha will join Barca once they raise the money from the De Jong sale.

Probably why the gooners approached Richarlison in the last few days and he laughed at them.

I think Raphinha will join Barca once they raise the money from the De Jong sale.

Probably why the gooners approached Richarlison in the last few days and he laughed at them.

Hope so, they’re apparently spending 50m (Euros I guess) on Lewandowaki despite him having one year left and being 33 though.

La liga rules are they have to get in 4 times as much as they spend on new transfers. They are trying to sell off some of their tv and merch rights. Selling de jong won't be enough on it's own.

Decent player, but he’s not better than Bergwijn imo, seems a lot of money for not much change in the squad.

Decent player, but he’s not better than Bergwijn imo, seems a lot of money for not much change in the squad.

We'll see how he does at a good team, with good players around him. Everton fans love him and if the athletic are to be believed he's contes choice. Also wants to be here.

I'm pretty excited about this. It'll be the best most like-for-like cover we've ever had for Kane, plus he'll be first alternative at RWF and LWF. I can't imagine a better forward signing we could make to be honest. He's streets ahead of Jesus.

We’ll see, he always seems to disappear against us.

Back