• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Retro Gaming, Computers & Consoles Thread

I’ve got a bag full of Dreamcast/Dreamcast games and a PS2 with games to send to the charity shop. Judging by some of the ancient slabs on show here they can hardly be classed as retro.

First console for me was the Sega MasterSystem (think I may still have that knocking about somewhere). Think I used to play the C64 at my cousins, was that the one with the cassette tape games and forever loading time?

Some Dreamcast games are quite collectible because they didn't sell so well. Actually, depending on which ps2 games you might find the same. You'll make somebodys day by putting DC in a charity shop though...

My username was from the first computer we owned - a Commodore 64. Was so much better than the spectrum. Moved on to an A500, and kind of kept collecting things since. In fact, I only sold my entire collection about a year ago.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/DTYtb6HEsvmaZGuU8 if anyone wants a bit of a nostalgia blast. lost/sold plenty of the C64 and Amiga games from my youth over the years before this sadly, but some were still kicking around.

Last edited:
Back