• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Restricted Views in East Upper

I'm normally a South Stand man, but gonna seat in the East Upper for a game as fancy trying a more central pitch view. Any advice on where is best to avoid those blimmin pillars?? Blocks E & F look ok, but that tiny pic of the "view from seat" doesn't look particularly accurate!

Thanks in advance

If the tickets say 'restricted view' the pillars block or partially block the view of at least one goal mouth.

The pillars, unless you're sitting in the middle of the middle will block at least some of the pitch, but in truth are not *that* annoying.

I sit in block F and the pole just obscures the far post. I lean over for corners and free kicks

Generally block E has a clear view unless you are towards the back of the stand.

My ST is close to the front of block F and the post restricts the view of a spot about 10 yards outside of the penalty area at the Park Lane end. I only have to lean across a little bit to be able to see when the ball is in that spot though so it's no real problem.

My first ever game was behind one! Sheffield Wednesday first home game of the season 1998 we lost 0-3!

Back