• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Relegation Watch 2017/18

Would love to see Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Ham and stoke go. Only Saudi Sportswashing Machine look in trouble though I think.

Lanzini injured for West Ham, possibly 6 weeks, major blow for them. While Moyes has then defending better Lanzini was their only real bit of quality and they will struggle now.

I know they have had a few results but I really think they are still very much in trouble.

Lanzini injured for West Ham, possibly 6 weeks, major blow for them. While Moyes has then defending better Lanzini was their only real bit of quality and they will struggle now.

I know they have had a few results but I really think they are still very much in trouble.

Arnautovich now confirmed as out for 3 weeks, to add to their injury woes. Games against Palace, Brighton and Watford coming up. They are far from safe yet, but I think they will probably scrape clear.

I think West Ham are total sh1t by the way, it’s just I think there’s 3 worse sides unfortunately. A few weeks without a win though and panic sets in, so you never know.

I think West Ham are total sh1t by the way, it’s just I think there’s 3 worse sides unfortunately. A few weeks without a win though and panic sets in, so you never know.

If they stay up, that will be why.

Not that they were any good, just 'less bad'.

Though Im still very much of the opinion they have a major collapse in them. Moyes new manager effect has been stronger than I anticipated, but even then their form is still very intermittent. And it has very much relied on being dour and defensive and hoping Arnautovic and Lanzini pull something out of the bag.

Neither player is known for consistency, and both are currently injured. These next few weeks will be very telling for them IMO, and I can well envisage them struggling badly.

Hopefully that then becomes a rot that sets in.

Carroll is out for a while too. They're a few losses from getting back down in the bottom three. Shame we didn't do our bit to send them back down there.

I think I saw something about Swansea wanting Ayew back. I guess they can forget about that now.

I think the top half is safe now.

DVIJG46W0AAw4KN.jpg

Huddersfield are my current favourites.
Mind I did say this about Swansea about a month ago.

Last edited:
Brighton have a rough run in.

If Emirates Marketing Project cup game gets moved there last 4 games are us, man u, Emirates Marketing Project and arsenal. My brighton mates are all worried and want the points on the table.

Back