• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ref for game Vs Utd

tbf what referee isn't in Fergie's pocket? Its all good we can still beat them 12 v 11 I believe

not really we can never beat those clams

Well yes, especially at OT, but Webb is particularly in his pocket, playing pocket billiards no doubt!

As for the second part of your post we gotta beat these clams sometime, and they are bricker than they ever used to be so we ought to do it! Hmmm where have I thought/heard that before...:-k

On a side note I can't believe Man U fans ever have the gall to complain about refereeing decisions but they do so on a surprisingly regular basis!

Don't they normally announce it about 6 days before the game? Far too early, but wouldn't shock me if it is Webb. If I had a ticket for this game and I knew Webb was the ref, I wouldn't even bother going.

Well yes, especially at OT, but Webb is particularly in his pocket, playing pocket billiards no doubt!

As for the second part of your post we gotta beat these clams sometime, and they are bricker than they ever used to be so we ought to do it! Hmmm where have I thought/heard that before...:-k

On a side note I can't believe Man U fans ever have the gall to complain about refereeing decisions but they do so on a surprisingly regular basis!

I agree this is actually one time I can honestly say United are punching above their weight although getting Scholes back is a big boost for them. I definitely think we are more than capable of beating them but for whatever reason we just don't turn up agaisnt them.

It is shocking they still complain about referees as they get more calls than anyone as much as I hate Chelski they were gifted a point there never was either a penalty imo

It's embarassing how biased he is towards United. People will always highlight this fact and yet he perpetuates it by continually giving them dodgy pens.

He's never done us any favours either. Remember last season when he failed to send off Cattermole for a horrible tackle on Modric and booked Bentley for diving despite it being a clear penalty? I still haven't forgiven him for Old Trafford. I got caught in traffic on the M6 before the game. Was about 30 miles from Manchester, an accident caused the road to come to a standstill for about 4 hours. Missed the first 20 minutes of the game. Was chuffed at half time only for Webb to strike in the 2nd half! Got lost looking for our car after the game as well, plus I nearly got run over!

Back