• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ref for game Vs Utd

Webb has already been the ref for 3 Spurs matches this season and 4 for Man Utd

And then theres the history of that match at OT, where he schrewed us completely with that pen to Carrick

Know it wont change a thing, but should complain if true

Lump on us having a man sent off (probably Parker,to give them more control in the middle) & them getting a penalty.

Refs should be picked out of a hat for every game,every week.

ooh... seeing the man u fans still gloating even as Man C is ahead, i really do want us to beat Man U this season and at home. giggs and scholes? nothing compared to parker and modric.

Right now Harry is the Don of English Football.

Harry >>>>>>>> SAF

Webb will do what he is told. And thats keep Harry sweeeeeet, so he has no problems with Head Office. Expect penalties, and goals from the halfway line, galore.

Howard Webb should be banned from refereeing all games involving or even potential affecting Man u - Fergie's fraking pet referree!!!! We're doomed DOOMED I TELLS YA!!!!!

Howard Webb should be banned from refereeing all games involving or even potential affecting Man u - Fergie's fraking pet referree!!!! We're doomed DOOMED I TELLS YA!!!!!

tbf what referee isn't in Fergie's pocket? Its all good we can still beat them 12 v 11 I believe

not really we can never beat those clams

Back