• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Reduced items and orange stickers....

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
You know the ones in the co-op or Tesco.

I've mentioned before that I'm in a fairly good position financially in that I have zero debt and a decent monthly income. I mentioned in another thread that I've reduced my Sky bill from £80ish to £33.00 a month as I sat down and worked out my outgoings were still a bit mad.

I started budgeting our shopping too but I've gone a bit mad lately with the reduced section.

Not to the lengths that I'm having fights or arguments like you may have seen in this internet video going round at the moment but I've started buying and freezing quite a bit that I see in Tesco.

A massive gastro type Pizza that was £4.50 reduced to £1.29, 2 cheese and bacon quiches reduced to 39p from £1.50 were 2 just from today!!

I realise that a few years ago this wouldn't have flagged up to me as interesting so I'm definetly getting older. I'm saving quite a few quid too by getting to Tesco after work so around 10.45 and picking up bread for 10p which I still use for sarnies for work 2-3 days later or freezing it.

Who else lives daily with thsee bargains or has a little dabble?

not them so much but I'm quite good at maximising deals and bulk buying regular use offer items (nappies, washing tablets, non perishables that will get used) and getting the benefits of clubcard and nectar

the more we save there the more I have for single malt and fancy coffee

not them so much but I'm quite good at maximising deals and bulk buying regular use offer items (nappies, washing tablets, non perishables that will get used) and getting the benefits of clubcard and nectar

the more we save there the more I have for fluffy bunnies cuddlings and fancy crack cocaine

You know the ones in the co-op or Tesco.

I've mentioned before that I'm in a fairly good position financially in that I have zero debt and a decent monthly income. I mentioned in another thread that I've reduced my Sky bill from £80ish to £33.00 a month as I sat down and worked out my outgoings were still a bit mad.

I started budgeting our shopping too but I've gone a bit mad lately with the reduced section.

Not to the lengths that I'm having fights or arguments like you may have seen in this internet video going round at the moment but I've started buying and freezing quite a bit that I see in Tesco.

A massive gastro type Pizza that was £4.50 reduced to £1.29, 2 cheese and bacon quiches reduced to 39p from £1.50 were 2 just from today!!

I realise that a few years ago this wouldn't have flagged up to me as interesting so I'm definetly getting older. I'm saving quite a few quid too by getting to Tesco after work so around 10.45 and picking up bread for 10p which I still use for sarnies for work 2-3 days later or freezing it.

Who else lives daily with thsee bargains or has a little dabble?

hopefully you're not barging some pensioners out of the way when you're doing this.

but if you really want to factor in the bargain value of this, you have to address other costs, the petrol you are using to make these additional trips, the time involved in doing this.

personally the best deals are when you buy in bulk and usually online with free shipping.

Haha no pensioner barging from me!

Picked up a pack of 4 beans yesterday for 17p and 3 tins of tuna for 48p!!

If it works into a stable meal and budget plan it is sensible.

Especially for lunch, if you have a busy week and need to buy a pre packed sandwich, getting it the night before is good.

M&S is good for food discounts too.

BBC were running item on " the coupon kid". The prints vouchers out online to save, saves a fortune. Well actually if you look at the A5 size full colour coupons and the price of ink, the most expensive liquid on the planet, then probably costing him money. Bargains aren't always bargains.

17p today for a punnet of strawberries normally £2 says otherwise!!!! :)

Loving the co-op it must be said.

I always bulk buy on things I use regularly when there's a deal on e.g. shower gel I'll just get 10 of them etc, same with washing tablets, dishwasher tablets, chicken, tins of tomatoes and tuna etc.

May as well if you have the room and know you'll use it then you can save a fortune.

Going to switch to Ocado from next month and see how that goes as I live quite central so only have the smaller convenience sized sainsburys and tescos to use, if I want a bigger one then I need to get a bus/tube so delivery cost probably works out to be the same.

Back