• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Real Madrid are they really all that?

The scary part about Madrid is ...

- what could they achieve if they actually were run properly (and not like a fudging circus)?

The scary part about Madrid is ...

- what could they achieve if they actually were run properly (and not like a fudgeing circus)?

perhaps it is the fact that they are a bit of a circus that makes them so attractice to their plastic fan base.

perhaps it is the fact that they are a bit of a circus that makes them so attractice to their plastic fan base.

My thoughts exactly.

Constantly throwing money at expensive signings for no other reason than spending money, for some reason it appeals to a particular demographic. You get elected president based on what players you're going to sign.

My thoughts exactly.

Constantly throwing money at expensive signings for no other reason than spending money, for some reason it appeals to a particular demographic. You get elected president based on what players you're going to sign.

They're defiantly more of a shirt selling business then a football club, particularly when they have Perez in charge.

15518208468241.jpg

Ramos filming a documentary in his VIP box after deliberately getting himself booked in the first leg so he'd miss this game.

Joke of a club.

A Marca journalist mentioned Allegri and Klopp as being in the frame, then added Conte as an afterthought.

He also mentioned Hazard as the player to be targeted. I do wonder if he has the name to make the big splash they will be wanted.

Back