• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Stevenage

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Cudicini - 5

Dawson - 4
Nelsen - 6
Kaboul - 6

Walker - 5
Livermore - 4
Parker - 6
Bale - 4
Rose - 6

Defoe - 4
Saha - 5

Subs
Kranjcar - 6
Lennon - 6

Cudicini - 5

Dawson - 4
Nelsen - 7
Kaboul - 5

Walker - 4
Livermore - 7 first half, 5 second
Parker - 6
Bale - 4
Rose - 7.5

Defoe - 3
Saha - 5

Subs
Kranjcar - 6
Lennon - 7.5

Bale 4? But excessive, certainly wasn't any worse than Walker, or Saha. Not a great performance obviously, but not going to get depressed about it. This happens all the time in the cup.

Last edited:
Bale 4? But excessive, certainly wasn't any worse than Walker, or Defoe. Not a great performance obviously, but not going to get depressed about it. This happens all the time in the cup.

To be fair, i don't think the pitch suited us at all, and the fact we are still in the hat is the most important thing.

Thought Saha was ridiculously lazy. Didn't chase or hustle up front at all. At one point the ball bounded up in the air for maybe 5 seconds, he stood and watched it as it fell to a Stevenage player to clear

Cudicini 6

Walker 5
Nelsen 6
Kaboul 5
Rose 7
Dawson 4

Bale 5
Parker 6
Livermore 5

Saha 5
Defoe 5

Lennon should have started. Rose was our best player lol! :ross: Not a great peformance but i'll take it. I don't give a brick if other fans laugh, were still in the competition. Nelsen did well I thought. Can Dawson do anything other than hoof it?

Cudicini 6

Dawson 5 - the long diagonals do my head in
Nelsen 6
Kaboul 6

Walker 5
Livermore 5
Parker 5
Rose 6.5

Bale 6

Defoe 4
Saha 4

Kranjcar 6
Lennon 7
Harry 4 - silly lineup
Pitch -2 - difficult to play football when the ball is bouncing up around the player's knees all the time

I thought Livermore did OK.

I keep thinking, Liverpool paid how much for Henderson when Livermore plays. :evil:

Todays game was not won because of the lack of movement of the two up front and how narrow Bale makes the games when he isn't wide.

The whole point of him coming in was EPL defenders who are very good tripled him... he was up against League 1 defenders today.

Lennon and Kranjcar show different class when they are brought on.
Lennon dangerous every time he has the ball, while Niko is first Spurs player able to do anything with the ball on the ground.
Rose had his moments.

Dont agree that Livermore played well, he joins the list of underperforming players in this game:
Cudicini, Walker, Dawson, Parker, Bale, Defoe

Cudicini 5
Dawson 4
Nelsen 6
Kaboul 5.5
Walker 4
Rose 7
Livermore 6
Parker 5
Bale 6
Defoe 4
Saha 5

Lennon 6.5
Kranjcar 6

whats with all the dawson hating?. he won everything in the air against an aerial onslaught, particularly in the 1st half. he takes a lot of flak for his distribution but a lot of this should be put down to the stevenage players working their socks off and closing him down. i would much prefer he hits it long than try intricate passes in his own half and concede possession. its all about decision making,sometimes he has no choice other than to hit it long, i am sure he would much prefer to play pretty passing patterns but that is not always the right choice. all in my opinion of course.

Back