• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Man U

Mulletperm

Milija Aleksic
Friedel - 6. Did he need to tip the ball over for that corner?

Walker - 5. Poor in my opinion. Both going forward, and defending.
Kaboul - 6. Looked good, but may have been at fault for Young's second?
King - 6. Mixed bag. Good positioning, but some weird clearances.
BAE - 7. One of our better players. Composed in defence and good going forward.

Lennon - 8. Our main threat. Always looked dangerous with the ball.
Livermore - 7. Quietly went about his business well.
Sandro - 7. Done well considering he copped a yellow fairly early.
Modric - 6. Couple of nice touches, but not enough penetration.

Adebayor - 7. Great hold up play, should've scored a couple. Likes to take too many touches.
Saha - 4. Disappointing. Poor touch and movement.

Subs:
Kranjcar - 5.
Rose - 5.
Defoe - 7. Well taken goal.

Friedel - 5

Walker - 2
King - 5
Kaboul - 5
BAE - 4

Lennon - 7
Livermore - 6.5
Sandro - 6
Modric - 6

Saha - 3
Ade - 3

Rating - Not good enough.

Several defensive lapses let us down.

1. Walker falling asleep at a corner.
2. Modric falling asleep at a throw in.
3. kaboul not closing Young down (Though it was a pretty good strike)

Thats my opinion bitches, mind you own business.

In all seriousness, i rated them harshly because im angry, not a true reflection on their performance, except for walker and saha

Friedel - 6. nothing wrong, but precious little that was inspiring or stand-out.

Walker - 4. Bad game from young Kyle. His crosses were nearer to knocking down an orbiting satellite than they were to a white shirt, and his defending was sub-par.
Kaboul - 5. Insisted on marking the same man Ledley was time and again, leaving United players in acres of space, and was poor with his offensive headers.
Ledley - 5. Same as above, but also made some unconvicing clearances.
BAE - 7.5- Easily one of our best players. Was cool and competent at the back, and bamboozled Jones more than once going forward.

Lennon - 7. good game from him, was our main threat and was a danger when playing around the edges of the box.
Livermore - 7. Good, solid performance. Did what he had to do without fuss, and, along with Sandro, shackled Carrick and Scholes well. Also played some good forward passes, and always offered an option.
Sandro - 6.5. Solid performance, nothing particularly awe-inspiring, but a calm, composed display, considering last week's debacle.
Modric - 5.5. Wasted on the left, and was nothing short of ghastly with his set-pieces.

Ade- 5. Bad game. Took too many touches, was repeatedly given the run-around by United's wily defenders, and, wasn't really a threat when he faced goal. was decent with his back to it, though.
Saha - 5. Anonymous.

Subs;

Rose - 6. Standard score, didn't have enough time to influence proceedings, though he did pose a threat to Evans and Jones.
Kranjcar - 6. Same as above.
Defoe - 6.5. Well struck effort for the goal, and left many of us wondering why on earth he didn't come on earlier.

Harry - 4. His initial selection wasn't bad (not many other options), but his refusal to change anything until we were 3-0 down in the eightieth fudging minute was absurd, and merited the decrease in his final score.

Gio - 10. Didn't misplace a single pass, hit a single shot off target or make a single mis-timed tackle.

Must say I'm very pleased with Livermore and Sandro, they easily won the midfield fight against Scholes and Carrick, very impressive. Jake has made incredible strides this year, I never would have imagined him improving this much. Other than that Lennon was great, I really hope he was unfit in the game vs Arsenal because for me he is undroppable, we need his pace and ability to go past defenders.

Brad - 6

Walker - 5
Kaboul - 6
King - 6
Benny - 6.5

Lennon - 7.5
Livermore - 7
Sandro - 6.5
Modric - 6

Adebayor - 7
Saha - 5

Redknapp - 4

Friedel - 6 Not able to do much about the goals
Walker - 5 Improved this season but still has lapses which cost us. Poor clearance that led to the corner for the 1st goal and didn't do the basics of man-marking which led to Rooney getting in front to score.
BAE - 7 Thought he was good in defence and going forward when he could.
King - 6 Not at his best, ok nothing more.
Kaboul - 6 Thought he could've closed Young down better for the 3rd.
Modric - 6 Good effort but poor for the 2nd goal when he went to sleep at the throw-in.
Livermore - 7 Good effort, played well.
Sandro - 7 Same as Livermore.
Lennon - 7.5 MOM Was lively and our biggest threat.
Saha - 6 Tried but not a lot came off.
Adebayor - 6 Promises a lot but doesn't deliver, usually good or bad today he was average.

Subs - Defoe - 7 Took his goal well.
Kranjcar & Rose n/a

Friedel - 6 could have done more for the second goal
BAE - 7
Kaboul - 7
King - 7
Walker - 4 at fault partially for all 3 goals
Modric - 6 complete fudge up for the second goal
Livermore - 8 cant really be faulted
Sandro - 7
Lennon -7
Adebayor - 6 okay game just he looked like he couldnt be arsed at times
Saha - 7

Lennon was fantastic today. How many shots did United actually have in the end? As bad as it sounds, I just accept defeat before we even kick off against them these days. It doesn't matter what we do or how well we play, it's never enough and the ref (whoever it is) almost always fudges us over.

Redknapp took far to long in making the subs.

I thought we played well overall, and would beat most teams on that performance.
Would like to see better set pieces and corners. And more (accurate) shooting from forwards.
Don't think playing two link up/hold up play strikers works.
Think we are paying for not having a settled central defence pairing.

Friedel - 6 - Really should be going for crosses that are about to land inside the 6-yard box from corners.

Walker - 6 - Lost Rooney for the 1-0 otherwise solid defensively and alright going forward. Kept Young quiet for most of the game.
Kaboul - 7 - Solid
King - 7 - Solid
Ekotto - 7 - Solid and good going forward. Nani managed nothing.

Lennon - 8 - our best player
Livermore - 8 - one of his best games in a Spurs shirt.
Sandro - 7 - Good, but not as good as Livermore.
Modric - 7 - Good, but not his best position

Adebayor - 6 - Kept trying, lacking a bit of confidence in front of goal
Saha - 5 - Started well, but faded. Could have had the all important goal, but unlucky.

Back