• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings/Thoughts vs. West Ham (cnuts)

Lloris - 9

Naughton - 6
Kaboul - 3
Dawson - 5.5
Rose - 5

Lennon - 5.5
Paulinho - 4
Siggy - 5
Eriksen - 6

Kane - 6
Ade - 4

Kaboul, Paulie and Ade : 1

Lloris : 9, poor bugger

Daws, Rose : 4, Azza, Siggy, Kane : 5, Azza : 5.5 Eriksen - 6

Lloris - MOM by a mile
Eriksen - worth a mention because he tried
Naughton - personally a player I have never rated, but has improved and got a few critical challenges in

Kaboul, Ade, Rose, Paulinho - all just appalling ..

Sandro, Soldado - ineffective but looked like they were willing to fight for the cause

TS - got it all wrong, for 90 minutes we looked completely incapable of dealing with route 1, 25 year old English football tactics .. **** me ...

Mc**** thought Lloris could have saved the first.

Very disappointing from us. We never got going and let them dominate. No one stood out bar the keeper who gets an 8. Everyone else 4 or 5.

Last edited:
Players weren't great, but I think the tactics played a bigger part. Everyone knows west ham will pack the midfield out, so we go two up top. Mid of paulie and Sig is not going to hold up against that. Cant really rate players when at such a disadvantage to start with, although the wall fiasco would have been comical if it wasn't so typical.
Lloris did have a good game however.

Lloris and Eriksen get 9 and the rest I don't know. Sandro came on and did what two couldn't do on his own. Soldado linked things up nicely. Ade ran and ran but looked erratic to me.

TS. Never wanted him here. He got it wrong today again. Even with 11 we looked a poor team. Capable of getting results but not a good team.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Fapatalk

I had the fortune to miss this live and the stupidity to watch it when I got home.

Firstly, as I mentioned in another thread, end of the season or not if it weren't for Lloris, Timmeh would be at the dole office on Tuesday. That should have been 5 or 6 against us. And we'd have had no right to complain about that kind of scoreline.

Even before the sending off we were clearly going to lose - we lowered ourselves to their level. They had the ball as much as we did, yet they were just lumping it up the pitch. We kept trying to whip in crosses - showing that Timmeh is either to arrogant or stupid (probably both) to have learned anything since December.

Ade is clearly already off on holiday, back to his old tricks of hiding behind defenders and *****ing out of blocking the ball in the wall.

I never thought I'd say it but I've found a human being that runs Timmeh close for stupidity - Danny Rose. Seriously, how stupid is he? How thick do you have to be to be too dumb to be a footballer? If David Beckham and Robbie Savage managed it, why can't he?

Noble - what a cnut. He's number two on my list of legs to break right behind Charlie Adam.

Wet Spam fans singing we want you to stay at Timmeh - that says it all really.

The only vaguely bright spot of that match was Soldado - at least he looks like he gives a ****.

Somewhere in between unacceptable and just not good enough:

-Kaboul, just super clumsy to foul him there. Very poor decision making at that stage of the game. Also involved in the buildup when him and Dawson both pushed up towards Carroll and no one dropped back to cover. Shame because up until then he seemed to be getting the better of Carroll.

-Dawson, see Kaboul in the lead-up to the sending off. **** poor for the 1-0 goal, leaves his man Carroll and just challenges for the ball instead that he then swiftly loses. Daws is a big man, take the duel, at least make sure Carroll doesn't get a clean header. Should be easy enough, but instead loses his man and then mistimes the flight of the ball. Very lucky to not be blamed for another goal when he leaves Nolan to challenge with Chiriches against Carroll and gets it completely wrong after a punted free kick.

-Rose. Wow. What's he doing for the buildup to the sending off? He has 5 yards on Downing, and he's quicker than him. Really poor defending. Then he helps getting Daws and Sandro booked by poor passing leading to them having to desperation tackle and then lets Downing get the better of him comfortably. Not a good day at the office.

-Paulinho and Ade. Just **** off! What the bastard? How? Why? What? Should be fined, should be training with the reserves, should not even be at the game for the last day of the season. At the least. Owes all of us an apology and especially the fans that actually paid to go watch the game. What the ****?

Whatevers:

-Sigurdsson. Why Sherwood sees him as a PL central midfielder in a 4-4-2 I cannot understand. Just not his position, particularly not next to Paulinho. But can't really blame Sig.

-Lennon. Some good involvements, some bad.

-Naughton. Decent, easily the best of our starting defenders on the day.

-Chiriches. Did alright.

-Kane. Tough day for the kid. At least put a shift in, at least showed that he wanted to be there. Deserves a start alongside Soldado in a week.

-Sandro.

Very good to excellent:

-Eriksen, obviously.

-Lloris, obviously

-Soldado, at least showed some class and some desire to play football for us on a dreadful day.

Players weren't great, but I think the tactics played a bigger part. Everyone knows west ham will pack the midfield out, so we go two up top. Mid of paulie and Sig is not going to hold up against that. Cant really rate players when at such a disadvantage to start with, although the wall fiasco would have been comical if it wasn't so typical.
Lloris did have a good game however.

tim out

couldve been worse if not for a fantastic performance from loris.

I'll avoid ratings as it's unfair given what some were asked to do versus what they do.

I will say that Rose remains consistently brainless. At a certain point, you have to look to the coaching staff and ask why that is. Younes was poor today, Daws not too much better. Chiriches is quality and with the right manager (next season) I think he will be great.

If we keep Lloris this summer I will be shocked and delighted. I felt Naughton did OK all things given…Ade looked decidedly 'off' (perhaps he's even given up on his 'mate'?) and Eriksen couldn't influence the game because the people charged with wresting control of the ball/midfield were Paulinho and Sigurdsson, neither of whom could wrestle a cabbage patch doll. VERY unfair on BOTH of them, but neither played well at all. Felt sorry for Kane, he did well…but I'm sorry to say, IMO, he should not be selected ahead of Soldado. Ah yes, Robbie…came on looking ****ed off, played with spirit but was lucky not to get sent off for his hand on Nolan's throat. Sandro? Did OK, motivation has to be low.

LLORIS: 9 - single handedly kept the scoreline respectable with four or five massive saves

NAUGHTON: 5 - Diame had his number, as most wingers do (and Diame isn't even a winger)
KABOUL: 2 - one of the senior pros goes and does that. Beside a six month spell in 2011-12 he has always been utterly braindead
DAWSON: 6 - felt sorry for him out there, having to hold the fort alone
ROSE: 4 - he is terrible

LENNON: 5 - yet again was more effective defensively than up the other end. A shell of the player he could have been and a few times has been in the distant past
PAULINHO: 2 - joke of a man, GET RID (hate him more than anyone in football ATM)
SIGGURDSON: 5 - made to look very average by Matt ****ing Taylor!
ERIKSEN: 5 - poor again in a physical game. Can see why some clubs had reservations over signing him, aswell as he's played at home lately, TBH

KANE: 6 - disappointed for the geeza being subbed off, cos
ADEBAYOR: 3 - should have been hooked instead. No effort and got scared of a ball like Paulinho

CHIRICHES: 5 - gets done every time by the big men
SANDRO: 6 - didn't do much, didn't really have time to
SOLDADO: 6 - same as above, probably his best performance in a while simply down to not getting a touch hardly

must keep:
loris, eriksen

consider selling:
ade, paulie,

must sell and upgrade:
kaboul, rose

just get rid of:
sherwood

Just so so so angry:

Sherwood, you do not play that weak midfield made up of attacking midfield players away to a local rival who not only will be massively up for it, but as they're managed by fat Sam will be physically strong and fighting like lions all game. I mean WTF?

Paulinho - can we just find a vet to put this ropey mutt down and put him out of his misery? Pathetic - just so angry - like someone said above, i'd fine this guy a whole season's wages, i'd make him train with the u11s until we could find a club willing to take him off our hands - i'd actually make a public statement offering him to any club free of charge on principle, just to get rid asap. I'd actually take a hit on the £17m just out of principle - I want the guy outed in public as the fraud that he is!

Ade - yes this guy has scored some vital goals, but I think we need to get rid in the summer as you just can't trust the guy, he's clearly been on holiday the last few games already - you just cannot rely on him. Ducking out of the wall with Invisiblinho was criminal

Eriksen, Sandro and Soldado did all try at least.

Lloris - 9

Naughton - 5
Dawson - 5
Kaboul - 4
Rose - 4

Lennon - 5
Paulinho - 2
Sig - 4
Eriksen - 6

Kane - 5
Adebayor - 3

Just so so so angry:

Sherwood, you do not play that weak midfield made up of attacking midfield players away to a local rival who not only will be massively up for it, but as they're managed by fat Sam will be physically strong and fighting like lions all game. I mean WTF?

he still plans for it as if its a u21 game i tell ya.

lloris [-o<
eriksen, soldado :p
lennon, sandro :-k
adebayor, kane, siggy, defenders :(
brainboom and invisibilinho :lol:

Back