• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rating out of 10 for the window?

Rating out of 10 for the window is...

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 7.1%

Votes: 14 16.5%

Votes: 40 47.1%

Votes: 22 25.9%

Votes: 2 2.4%

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
No he wants/needs first choice football not being back up to Kane, you keep on blaming levy for everything though its what you do.
We should absolutely have a backup striker, whether that is a player of Ings calibre or Vinnie almost doesn't matter. We just need someone once again.

We should absolutely have a backup striker, whether that is a player of Ings calibre or Vinnie almost doesn't matter. We just need someone once again.

I do agree and hoped we would have kept Vinnie, my point is that Ings would not have come here to be a back up to Kane.

No he wants/needs first choice football not being back up to Kane, you keep on blaming levy for everything though its what you do.
So how do we know that was the case? We didn't get as far as talking to him as we didn't get as far as agreeing a fee with Southampton.

Do we now just assume that players won't join us so not even bother bidding for them?

I don't solely blame Levy for our lack of ambition. His partner and majority share holder is more to blame than Daniel.

So how do we know that was the case? We didn't get as far as talking to him as we didn't get as far as agreeing a fee with Southampton.

Do we now just assume that players won't join us so not even bother bidding for them?

I don't solely blame Levy for our lack of ambition. His partner and majority share holder is more to blame than Daniel.

Common sense, he has already missed part of his playing days with injury and is 29 now and i am sure he wants regular first team games not sitting on the bench. But you carry on believing he was a player who would have come here if given the chance Stop! Hammer time.

The curious thing was that we didnt seem to go after other CFs, apart from the big money ones who were clearly options if Kane left regardless of what was said about them partnering Kane

That said, Nuno often operated with one CF at Wolves and then played false 9s or wingers as a CF when Jiminez was out, so perhaps not surprising that he wasnt pushing Paratici for another CF

Its not a decision I would have taken, particularly with Kane's injury recrod

The curious thing was that we didnt seem to go after other CFs, apart from the big money ones who were clearly options if Kane left regardless of what was said about them partnering Kane

That said, Nuno often operated with one CF at Wolves and then played false 9s or wingers as a CF when Jiminez was out, so perhaps not surprising that he wasnt pushing Paratici for another CF

It seems that the manager was instead pushing for Traore (who we didn't get either).

Similar decision to what Pochettino ended up making.

Been discussed repeatedly, but finding a striker that will make us better overall than shifting Son, happy enough to be backup to Kane or good enough in other positions to get enough games is difficult.

Back