• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rating out of 10 for the window?

Rating out of 10 for the window is...

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 7.1%

Votes: 14 16.5%

Votes: 40 47.1%

Votes: 22 25.9%

Votes: 2 2.4%

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
He will also not have the hold up play of a striker and goes through massive periods of not scoring.

So who is going to replace Bales/Vinnies goals?

When we signed Emerson we have Tang playing there well, Doherty and Serge.

We don’t have the funds of city, even more of a reason not to sign a player in a position we are OK in over an area we are not.

Serge was gone. We knew he wouldn't play for us again.

Bale i give you (guess we want bergwijn to get his scoring ability he had at psv). But vinicius got 1 premier league goal last season. For the conference we are hoping Scarlett can step up and are giving him the opportunity.

Bale i give you (guess we want bergwijn to get his scoring ability he had at psv). But vinicius got 1 premier league goal last season. For the conference we are hoping Scarlett can step up and are giving him the opportunity.

it’s all about shifting the problems before the rebuild commences in earnest

Even with Serge gone we had 2.

Scarlett would still have gotten plenty of game time with a second senior striker and I don’t fancy him coming on in the league to replace Kane or even starting ahead of him.

At a min we have 46 games.

Even with Serge gone we had 2.

Scarlett would still have gotten plenty of game time with a second senior striker and I don’t fancy him coming on in the league to replace Kane or even starting ahead of him.

At a min we have 46 games.

Ansu fati had 31 games last season for barca at the same age as scarlett is.
Madueke 30 games for psv.
Bellingham 33 games for dortmund.

We don't give him game time he can leave. Just as madueke did. As others will.

Don't you remember the bust up with baldini and sherwood? Basically sherwood saying that we had better players in the academy than some (like soldado) that baldini had brought in. Most fans backed baldini.
Sherwood was right, we did have better players in the academy (as Shereood then proved). I just don’t remember anyone moaning about a 21 year old Kane being a back up (when there were 2 senior strikers at the club).

So because there are a tiny number of incredible talents that can hold their own at a very young age, all promising 17 year old players in the World are ready for PL football? Not to mention those that play in the hardest position of all on the pitch?!?

So because there are a tiny number of incredible talents that can hold their own at a very young age all promising 17 year old players in the World are ready for PL football?!?

Where did i say that?

I'm saying we need to give scarlett oportunities to show what he can do. He may not be ready, he might go the way of bostock. But we give him chances.

Isn’t this just like the Parrot argument all over again, pushing for a 17 year old to start just because we all want them to be ready.

Would you be happy with Scarlett playing upfront if Kane got injured for a month?

Isn’t this just like the Parrot argument all over again, pushing for a 17 year old to start just because we all want them to be ready.

Would you be happy with Scarlett playing upfront if Kane got injured for a month?

No i would want son up front.

That's frankly ridiculous. Players don't expect to play in the first team at 17 or threaten to leave. If they do, then frankly good riddance. We do not need those characters, irrespective of how good they are. What young players want is a clear path, whether that involves loans etc

Yes Bellingham has done brilliantly for Dortmund but he was only introduced into the first team when he was ready. So was Fati. He came into a Barca team that included Messi, Griezmann and Suarez. There as no pressure on him and if he had not done so exceptionally in his first few substitute appearances, he would have gone back to the academy to continue his development.

You are expecting Scarlett to be our striker in the conference - which contrary to your expectations, the club is taking seriously. That is grossly unfair and risks undermining his confidence if he continues to draw blanks in these games and be as ineffective as he was yesterday and against Pacos.

That's frankly ridiculous. Players don't expect to play in the first team at 17 or threaten to leave. If they do, then frankly good riddance. We do not need those characters, irrespective of how good they are. What young players want is a clear path, whether that involves loans etc

Yes Bellingham has done brilliantly for Dortmund but he was only introduced into the first team when he was ready. So was Fati. He came into a Barca team that included Messi, Griezmann and Suarez. There as no pressure on him and if he had not done so exceptionally in his first few substitute appearances, he would have gone back to the academy to continue his development.

You are expecting Scarlett to be our striker in the conference - which contrary to your expectations, the club is taking seriously. That is grossly unfair and risks undermining his confidence if he continues to draw blanks in these games and be as ineffective as he was yesterday and against Pacos.
We don't have a backup striker. We've given him no choice.

We have had a few back up strikers here under a couple of managers, and they never played a lot of games Jannsen, Llorenre, Vinnie. The chances are the same would happen as no GOOD striker is going to come here with Kane in front of him.

I heard a lot of bitching from some about why we did no go for Ings, he wants first team football ( and he has the talent to demand that) he was never going to come here as a back up not at his age.

Back