• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[rant]Only three days...

Gordinho

Banned
...until brainless bints cannot hold a conversation without dropping detoxifying into every other sentence. I swear that GMTV or whatever it's called nowadays sets the agenda for most conversations* bints have, I can almost hear it now before it even starts.[/rant]

*When I say conversations I mean the unthinking arranging of cliches into the spastic reaction to stimuli that women believe is conversation.

...until brainless bints cannot hold a conversation without dropping detoxifying into every other sentence. I swear that GMTV or whatever it's called nowadays sets the agenda for most conversations* bints have, I can almost hear it now before it even starts.[/rant]

*When I say conversations I mean the unthinking arranging of cliches into the spastic reaction to stimuli that women believe is conversation.

I feel your pain Gordy, but feel that in these modern times we must all make room for the behaviors of many, and perhaps you simply need to detoxify yourself of the bitterness towards GMTV that currently ails you...

(geeeeeets coat!)

Have you seen the brick they serve up on ITV2? Housewives of Orange c@nting County? Vacuous c@nts talking about shopping? The vacuous c@nts in my house think it's a hard hitting documentary.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians? Hardly Saturday Night And Sunday Morning is it but my lot think it's a proper kitchen sink drama.

It's no freakin' wonder I'm a misogynist.

Hearing women talk about Fifty Shades and how it is actually worthy of a read is a fudging pain in the head. Women are such sheep.

Have you seen the brick they serve up on ITV2? Housewives of Orange c@nting County? Vacuous c@nts talking about shopping? The vacuous c@nts in my house think it's a hard hitting documentary.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians? Hardly Saturday Night And Sunday Morning is it but my lot think it's a proper kitchen sink drama.

You forget Loose Women... A daily dose of male bashing and sexism and general flimflam women talk about

Get yourself some earphones. It's the only way. Taking on one leads to all out war as the hens start to cluck.

I honestly do not like women either, for me it changed when a few years ago people spoke about jordan as if she was some sort of role model. Though she reverted to type and people saw her for the scum she is the are still some younger ones that think she is an icon.

Take my sister she works for the CPS she has 2 degrees and a post something yet she watches this dancing show on the bbc and reads heat magazine, i know im meant to respect her but i think she is a fudging idiot. I have always been a little insecure on my own intelligence level but i look at some of the women around me and they are so stupid and play up to it as well. Why would you want to act stupid that is what i do not get why do they want people to think they are stupid?

I know it a cliche but they can not park a car to save their lives add to that that i read a couple of years ago that if it was not for women voters we would have had a tory government every year since the second world war. I truly believe the is a case for taking away their right to both drive and vote.

"If you'd read it you'd realise there's more to it than just sex"

GRRRR
That's literally their argument as well!

"Yes but the style of writing and the quality is extremely shoddy, not like it's any different from any other sex novel"

"It's empowering"

fudge off

That's literally their argument as well!

"Yes but the style of writing and the quality is extremely shoddy, not like it's any different from any other sex novel"

"It's empowering"

fudge off
"Have you read the whole trilogy" "No" "Then you don't know what you're talking about".

I haven't dripped battery acid onto my pupil either, I still know I don't want to.

Do yourselves a favour guys and move out get your own place and there's no need to be subject to crap like that. Never had to watch GMTV or a soap since I left. Alan Brazil's sport breakfast for me every AM now.

Do yourselves a favour guys and move out get your own place and there's no need to be subject to crap like that. Never had to watch GMTV or a soap since I left. Alan Brazil's sport breakfast for me every AM now.

And at work..? I sit in earphones listening to music. This morning they were discussing Kim Kardashian's pregnancy, occasionally I like making useful comments like 'is she going to sell the video of the birth? she sells everything else in her life..'

Or find yourself a lady who isn't interested in that crap. The females in this household aren't interested in soaps, celebs, 50 shades, gmtv.

Or find yourself a lady who isn't interested in that crap. The females in this household aren't interested in soaps, celebs, 50 shades, gmtv.

Yep agree with this, my first wife was a nightmare so i choose the complete opposite for the second one. The are lots of women out there that are not into the celeb flimflam thing. I have never admitted it on here before but the wife who works in drug rehab is actually a little bit of a do gooder not really me at all because im of the opinon that everyone should fudge off and do there own thing.

She looks the other way with my obession of tottenham and increasing obession with road race cycling and i dont question her liberal views on drugs and the like.

My advice guys find one that has a lot of passion and interests because then like you they wont have a fudging clue about big brother and the rest of it they also if they have a lot of interests are not sat around talking with their friends about what a clown shoe there husband is because the wooden fishing boat they started to build last year is still sat on the front lawn with snails and slugs coming out of it.

Nothing saddens me more about this country than the fact that seemingly 90% of people get their kicks reading about 'celebrities' and watching reality TV drivel like Big Brother and I'm a celebrity. I think it's sad that this kind of brick is put out there, but even sadder that people suck it up. What's wrong with making good quality TV, well-written dramas, interesting natural history programs etc?

Nothing saddens me more about this country than the fact that seemingly 90% of people get their kicks reading about 'celebrities' and watching reality TV drivel like Big Brother and I'm a celebrity. I think it's sad that this kind of brick is put out there, but even sadder that people suck it up. What's wrong with making good quality TV, well-written dramas, interesting natural history programs etc?

Most countries are the same its not specific to the UK. Americas big budget studios do make great TV series , but equally they produce an incredible amount of reality brick. The continent is even worse , Italian TV is shocking

I guess if one of their friends is into the same then they don't want to feel left out. Rather than be interested in something else they'd rather watch that brick. We had a family/friends gathering over for Christmas Eve and it was essentially three generations of women talking about the sam old brick. My sister-in-law, mother, her friend and my grandmother. Ages from 36 to 86 and they bloody talking about strictly, I'm a **** get me out of here and all sorts of rubbish. I know men talk a lot about sport etc but at least that isn't scripted!

Does my head in.

Back