• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Random Spurs related pictures that make me feel nice

I feel for you, Dubai. There's still time for a trip. :) I'm hopefully getting a ticket to a game before the lane closes, would be absolutely heart breaking if I didn't. Gonna be emotional to leave the lane for the last time, I reckon.

Thanks for the pics, got me feeling all warm inside. :)

You're coming up to your final bow, old girl. I'm sorry that, in the years of my adulthood, I never had the chance or the ability to make the trip, so I could see and feel what it was like to live, celebrate and grieve under your broad, vigilant roof..to share your memories and contribute to the voices that shook your solid foundations to their very core on those glory, glory nights under the immortal floodlights.
Blimey O'Reilly, that's all a bit Jackie Collins. If we've got immortal floodlights, we should be building a church around them, not knocking them down.

Blimey O'Reilly, that's all a bit Jackie Collins. If we've got immortal floodlights, we should be building a church around them, not knocking them down.

We'd save a few quid by just putting them in the new gaff, come to think of it. ;)

And, finally, this doesn't make me feel nice or happy, but it deeply moves me.....and I figure that counts.

View attachment 3108

You're coming up to your final bow, old girl. I'm sorry that, in the years of my adulthood, I never had the chance or the ability to make the trip, so I could see and feel what it was like to live, celebrate and grieve under your broad, vigilant roof..to share your memories and contribute to the voices that shook your solid foundations to their very core on those glory, glory nights under the immortal floodlights.

You deserve a sending-off worthy of the name. And I believe you'll get it.
Ah, I'm sorry to read that. Truly something you should remedy if at all financially possible.

I make the exodus once a year, now with my kids, mostly to crappy matches that we can get a ticket to. I don't mind the quality of the match so much actually. The match and the whole day is an existential experience for me that I have to do. It grounds my virtual support.

Ah, I'm sorry to read that. Truly something you should remedy if at all financially possible.

I make the exodus once a year, now with my kids, mostly to crappy matches that we can get a ticket to. I don't mind the quality of the match so much actually. The match and the whole day is an existential experience for me that I have to do. It grounds my virtual support.

I tried, mate - trust me, it wasn't a conclusion I came to easily, calmly or quickly. :( One day, though, I will absolutely make up for lost time at the New WHL - and, like you, I intend to make it as regular a pilgrimage as financial circumstances and personal commitments allow.

That's like a Where's Wally picture. Some interesting characters in there. They look quite pleased, considering they lost 1-0

Back