• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Random Spurs related pictures that make me feel nice

ShelfLife

Clive Wilson
PA-11862611-534x600.jpg

ay_104705308.jpg

988260-ac-milan-v-tottenham-hotspur.jpg

images

man-v-food-presenter-adam-richman-tours-spurs-white-hart-lane-640x384.jpg

White%20Hart%20Lane%20stadium.jpg

tumblr_lqjirah9is1qfxktpo1_500.jpg

Haha, I was watching that as you posted it!
Made me think about a few things that fans from far away get excited about that locals maybe take for granted a bit.

I remember when I had a s.tkt I'd just turn up to the game.
Now I go to less games I make sure I savour it and look around the lane, but can't imagine crying or the feeling of 'I.never thought I'd see this'. It's just whl, not the hanging gardens of Babylon!

But it's ours.
All of ours.

I think I just got excited for the season to start!
COYS

Made me think about a few things that fans from far away get excited about that locals maybe take for granted a bit.

Now I go to less games I make sure I savour it and look around the lane, but can't imagine crying or the feeling of 'I.never thought I'd see this'. It's just whl, not the hanging gardens of Babylon!

But it's ours.
All of ours.

COYS

Maybe not to the same extreme, but I kind of know how he felt. I lived out in Bristol for a couple of years but managed to get back over to the Lane one evening (the night we beat Arsenal 2-1 courtesy of that Danny Rose strike). It really did feel like I had come back home even though I hadn't actually been to that many games even when living in London. I guess living further away just makes you appreciate it more when you do go.

Last edited:

But it's ours.
All of ours.

COYS

Some fans may even be in a situation where they never get to go to WHL at all. Or even once in their life. All the while being massive fans. To those people whl is much more than the hanging gardens of Babylon, I can assure you. Myself, I will visit WHL for the first time this season (my gf is moving to York for a year to study, so I get to go to England for the first time too), 23 years after Gazza played his way into my heart, and I am scared to death about it, about how I will react to it all. Just whl? Blasphemy! ;)

(DISCLAIMER: Just so I do not come across as historically ignorant, I would love to see the hanging gardens and all the other wonders of the world too. ;) )

Some fans may even be in a situation where they never get to go to WHL at all. Or even once in their life. All the while being massive fans. To those people whl is much more than the hanging gardens of Babylon, I can assure you. Myself, I will visit WHL for the first time this season (my gf is moving to York for a year to study, so I get to go to England for the first time too), 23 years after Gazza played his way into my heart, and I am scared to death about it, about how I will react to it all. Just whl? Blasphemy! ;)

(DISCLAIMER: Just so I do not come across as historically ignorant, I would love to see the hanging gardens and all the other wonders of the world too. ;) )

enjoy it mate

i still remember my first game, still remember the buzz.
a mixture of fear and excitement
the shiver down my spine at kick off

Back