• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Raheem Sterling

Not as far fetched as you might think.There was itk that we are interested in a forward player previously unlinked in this window.Say the goons take him as part of the sanchez deal they could flip him to us for say 40mill.They get 90m in there pocket we get a decent player job done.High wages will be sorted out via signing on fee etc.

Should be in transfer rumours, no? Thought for a sec we might have signed him. :p I don't like him at all, hope we're not interested.

Agreed and posted this in another thread - cant remember which one. Sanchez to Man C might free Sterling up given that Man C also have Jesus, Aguero, Mane etc. Would give us some pace in attacking areas. My concern is that Man C would want more than we can afford given they paid £50m for him, and thats before you get to wages

We don't need a pacey player. We need a player who is quick at passing, and movement. It's quicker passes that break the deep defences, not quick running. I'd like to see how many people actually rate Sterling too.

He is starting to become one of those players that just missed the boat.

Clearly extremely talented, but also nothing like consistent or particularly productive. Rather a player that produces for a few games every half a season.

Honestly I dont think Id be that interested in signing him. Which is odd, because technically he is exactly the sort of player this squad is crying out for.

He is starting to become one of those players that just missed the boat.

Clearly extremely talented, but also nothing like consistent or particularly productive. Rather a player that produces for a few games every half a season.

Honestly I dont think Id be that interested in signing him. Which is odd, because technically he is exactly the sort of player this squad is crying out for.
His ball striking technique is far away from what we need and pretty much terrible. One of the reasons for his end product issues.

We don't need a pacey player. We need a player who is quick at passing, and movement. It's quicker passes that break the deep defences, not quick running. I'd like to see how many people actually rate Sterling too.

We need quicker players to cause more of a threat to the better teams, not the ones which sit deep. As it stands our rivals can push us back with little fear of us being able to punish them on the break

just having some fun .Something not allowed at sc and coys.No better of worse than any of the other transfer rumours posted around.

Not as far fetched as you might think.There was itk that we are interested in a forward player previously unlinked in this window.Say the goons take him as part of the sanchez deal they could flip him to us for say 40mill.They get 90m in there pocket we get a decent player job done.High wages will be sorted out via signing on fee etc.

Considering how much he is on at Emirates Marketing Project I would suggest it is extremely far fetched

Back