• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Racism in football

The uprising has started - gather your weapons people.

I'm fairly confident of a win for us - we have the Sun on our side.

My word, amazing!!!!! Hahahahahaha. As for Ed Sheerhan, my GHod, a horrific but valid assumption. Other than Gary Doherty, how many of them have we had in our ranks over the years? I think it has to be the lowest of any club in the top flight. I hope so.

My word, amazing!!!!! Hahahahahaha. As for Ed Sheerhan, my GHod, a horrific but valid assumption. Other than Gary Doherty, how many of them have we had in our ranks over the years? I think it has to be the lowest of any club in the top flight. I hope so.

Gough

Tremendous. I fear we never got the truth with regards to his departure...I heard it was shaggery???

Not sure about that, while he was at Dundee he wanted to go to Rangers but Dundee would not sell him to them. We came in at got him but his heart was always wanting to be at Rangers and in Scotland and that is what happened.

Pity as he was a very good CB and he enabled Mabbut to have probably his best season for us.

Not sure about that, while he was at Dundee he wanted to go to Rangers but Dundee would not sell him to them. We came in at got him but his heart was always wanting to be at Rangers and in Scotland and that is what happened.

Pity as he was a very good CB and he enabled Mabbut to have probably his best season for us.

That's what I heard too.

What a great pairing Gough and Mabbut were

Zenit Forward Hulk Accuses Spartak Fans of Racism | News | The Moscow Times
Zenit St. Petersburg forward Hulk has said he was the victim of racist abuse during his side's Russian Premier League encounter at Spartak Moscow on Saturday.

The 29-year-old Brazilian was seen blowing kisses toward the home fans during injury time and he later explained why he decided to make the gesture.

"Unfortunately, the same things are happening — racism in the stands," Zenit's official website quoted Hulk as saying.

"I won't pay any attention to this, as I have already talked about this.

"Therefore, I will continue to blow kisses and answer them with the way I play on the pitch. These things don't even deserve to be discussed."

It was not the first time Hulk complained of racist abuses this year.

In March, during a match with Torpedo Moscow he was racially abused by the home fans. The side from the Russian capital was sanctioned and made to play two matches behind closed doors.

Hulk had also said racist comments are made by spectators at almost every match played in Russia and he feared racism could mar the 2018 World Cup finals in the country.

There we go, I remember hearing that too now...thanks mate

Absolutely disguting. The comments in that video section are nasty too (yeah I know, typical YouTube). One Ukranian is asking how we know the black fellas didn't do something first...

On an adjacent point. Is it not possible for YouTube and the like to find these people who post seriously offensive posts?

Absolutely disguting. The comments in that video section are nasty too (yeah I know, typical YouTube). One Ukranian is asking how we know the black fellas didn't do something first...

On an adjacent point. Is it not possible for YouTube and the like to find these people who post seriously offensive posts?

Youtube is an American company and the first amendment to our Constitution protects our right to free speech. Here in America we are allowed to say what we want, its our basic right. Now, I am not saying that racism in any form is acceptable but freedom of speech is one of our most cherished values.

Back