• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

R.I.P. Glen Frey

Robbo

Les Ferdinand
Eagles guitarist dies, aged 67.

We should be looking at a deceased celebrity sub forum if 2016 continues like this.

It's bound to start happening now though isn't it.. some of the most seminal acts of the 60's-70's and beyond are reaching a "certain age" now. I expect a few more big names in the next couple of years. RIP Glen Fryer, bought us some brilliant music throughout his career

Another one, very sad. A great writer and musician.
R I P
Not sure I would use the word celebrity for people of his standing, that word seems devalued now.

It's bound to start happening now though isn't it.. some of the most seminal acts of the 60's-70's and beyond are reaching a "certain age" now. I expect a few more big names in the next couple of years. RIP Glen Fryer, bought us some brilliant music throughout his career

Yep, a lot of the big names in music getting older - those that are left, that is. Stones, the remaining beatles, Ozzy, to name just a few.

You know you're getting older too, when more and more of the musicians and bands you listen too are dead!

I'm dreading the day it's Roger Daltrey or Pete Townsend. I need to see them one more time this year!

I am gutted, the Eagles are one of my favourite bands and have been at a few of their concerts over the years. RIP

Back