• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Queen + Adam Lambert in London

Robbo

Les Ferdinand
It just came to my attention that Queen + Adam Lambert are playing in London next summer, and I'd love to go.

Of course I'm too late for regular tickets for my preferred weekend (5th/6th June). Paying triple face value or more for tickets is also out of the question, as I also have to book flights and hotel from Norway.

For those of you who know their way around buying tickets in the UK; are there any options to the touts/Stubhub?

Lambert is meant to be pretty decent as a lead, obviously not Freddie but nobody is or ever could be him !!

It just came to my attention that Queen + Adam Lambert are playing in London next summer, and I'd love to go.

Of course I'm too late for regular tickets for my preferred weekend (5th/6th June). Paying triple face value or more for tickets is also out of the question, as I also have to book flights and hotel from Norway.

For those of you who know their way around buying tickets in the UK; are there any options to the touts/Stubhub?

Just the price for these tickets are exorbitant anyway, we bought two for the 20th June from Ticketmaster when first released and didn’t get much change out of £600 and we are not even that close to the stage.

Lambert is meant to be pretty decent as a lead, obviously not Freddie but nobody is or ever could be him !!

I thought he was excellent when I saw them last. I was obviously a little sceptical, thinking he was there as a Freddie replacement, but early on he stated clearly that his role wasn't to be Freddie. He was just priveleged to perform Queen songs on stage with half the original line up.

I also thought they arranged the show cleverly so that it didn't feel like a tribute band/cover band performance. I found myself completely forgetting that this wasn't the original line up during the show. All in all, great fun, and since Brian May and Roger Taylor aren't getting younger, I'd love to experience it again.

Just the price for these tickets are exorbitant anyway, we bought two for the 20th June from Ticketmaster when first released and didn’t get much change out of £600 and we are not even that close to the stage.

Yeah I know, it’s definitely not cheap. But there are enough suckers like me out there to price tickets that high..

Back