• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pubs showing Spurs v West Ham

Hi all

Wasn't quick enough off the mark to get a ticket for Sunday (have made sure my work diary is kept clear for all on-sale mornings from here on!!), so does anyone know of any pubs in London that'll be showing the game? I guess the main problem is that it clashes with Chelsea v Emirates Marketing Project on Sky, so most places will have that on. But i'm sure one of you will know of some pubs that will be showing it, even if i have to call in advance to make sure.

Preferably looking in the NorthWest London area (Ruislip-ish). I know The Bell and Black Bull were apparently Spurs pubs, but this was a good few years ago and dunno whether they'd show it over Sky games anyway?

HELP NEEDED FELLAS! Cheers

Hi all

Wasn't quick enough off the mark to get a ticket for Sunday (have made sure my work diary is kept clear for all on-sale mornings from here on!!), so does anyone know of any pubs in London that'll be showing the game? I guess the main problem is that it clashes with Chelsea v Emirates Marketing Project on Sky, so most places will have that on. But i'm sure one of you will know of some pubs that will be showing it, even if i have to call in advance to make sure.

Preferably looking in the NorthWest London area (Ruislip-ish). I know The Bell and Black Bull were apparently Spurs pubs, but this was a good few years ago and dunno whether they'd show it over Sky games anyway?

HELP NEEDED FELLAS! Cheers

Tickets are still available for the game according to the OS if you want one

Tickets are still available for the game according to the OS if you want one

Yeah i had a quick look this morning and was surprised to see a few lurking around, cheers.

I've now however made plans for a day session on the beers with my brother who is a Spammer, so hoping to find somewhere we can both watch it - even if that is primarily a Spurs pub!! Lol

No pubs showing it, the West Ham lot will turn up when no one is around and smash them all up. then spend months crowing about how they took liberties on someone else's manor.

don't think it is. I looked on their website and all i could see was Chelsea v Emirates Marketing Project, which was their scheduled fixture. Ours is only on Sunday due to Europa, though it does beg the question why is it 4pm and not 3pm!???

don't think it is. I looked on their website and all i could see was Chelsea v Emirates Marketing Project, which was their scheduled fixture. Ours is only on Sunday due to Europa, though it does beg the question why is it 4pm and not 3pm!???

That has happened once before, but I have no idea why. With Chelsea, Tottenham and West Ham fans travelling across London, it would make more sense to have them at slightly different times if you can. Then you can catch the 2nd half of the Sugar Daddy Smackdown in the pub afterwards while the rest clog up the trains and buses.

there must be places showing the game on some dodgy satellite dishes.

down here in swansea theirs load of pubs showing swansea games at 3pm on a saturday and they advertise the fact too. All i know the only places that do show the games don't have proper sky as well,only have one or the other.

Correct, not on Sky, and does not make sense why its 4pm ko (as was QPR iirc). Just gives people an extra hour on the pop, which I dont think is the best idea in the world, considering its a local derby. 1.30pm ko would have made far more sense, surely we didnt need the extra hour because we have to travel back from Rome on Thursday night?

I have most PL games televised down here every weekend including +/- 95% of every Spurs games live

Would have to record the race for late night viewing then

Maddens Bar in East Finchley is the best footie pub I've yet to find in London (although the atmosphere's not quite what it was). 50-50 Spurs/Arsenal mix, three Sky boxes and six screens on the go. They'll show it for sure, and probably the Chelski game too.

http://fancyapint.com/Pub/london/maddens/711

Good stuff - this could be well be the option then (though a bit of a trek from West London where i live). Thanks for the tip-off!!

I'll call in advance to make sure of course, though i know some places don't like to promote over the phone to a stranger the fact they're showing non-Sky games on some foreign satellite channel!!

;)

Im sure they do it just to annoy people, normally our games against the Spammers at lunchtimes due to trouble, amazed its 4pm

Im sure they do it just to annoy people, normally our games against the Spammers at lunchtimes due to trouble, amazed its 4pm

I also assumed it was 3pm ko cos it was after a Europa game thinking I could make the last Eurostar after the game. Only realised it was 4pm the other day. Now I have to stay overnight and get up 5am Monday morning for the train back!! #-o

Back