• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2022

Shocking is strong
What he is IMO aid panicky and erratic
He rushes everything
Spot on. He's energetic, maybe a bit too energetic, and gets in the right positions, but totally panics in front of goal. He missed 5 or 6 absolute sitters last season. Should have had around 6-8 goals, ended up with 2 I think.
We need someone with better finishing quality, hence Pericic, and Sessegnon has proved he's an attacking threat.

Edit: last 2 seasons Reggie has played 62 games in total and has 2 goals and 8 assists.

Appear to be on a Korean air flight. KE9918. Very telling those not on the trip.
I think it shows the areas where we have completed our work.

We don't need anymore CMs...so Winks Lo Celso and Ndom are surplus
Left side we're good...so Reggie is surplus.

Others like Royal, Sanchez, Japh, Doherty maybe surplus BUT we haven't finished recruiting in their positions yet, so may as well travel as potentially could stay, so its still worth them being under Contes instruction.

Shame about Rodon...just can't catch a break.

I think it shows the areas where we have completed our work.

We don't need anymore CMs...so Winks Lo Celso and Ndom are surplus
Left side we're good...so Reggie is surplus.

Others like Royal, Sanchez, Japh, Doherty maybe surplus BUT we haven't finished recruiting in their positions yet, so may as well travel as potentially could stay, so its still worth them being under Contes instruction.

Shame about Rodon...just can't catch a break.

Some reception
How awkward does Levy look hahha
Might be a working trip to land a Korean sponsor.
Impeccable timing for this preseason trip with Son winning the golden Boot... Great way to finally penetrate the Asian Market and a generation of new fans.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Spot on. He's energetic, maybe a bit too energetic, and gets in the right positions, but totally panics in front of goal. He missed 5 or 6 absolute sitters last season. Should have had around 6-8 goals, ended up with 2 I think.
We need someone with better finishing quality, hence Pericic, and Sessegnon has proved he's an attacking threat.

Edit: last 2 seasons Reggie has played 62 games in total and has 2 goals and 8 assists.
That’s not a bad return
But in this set up it needs to be 5 plus goals and double figure assists from each side

Back