• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2020

Looking forward to tomorrow and the totally over reaction to the result and performance of both team and individuals, Im just pleased to be watching my team again.

its on a few danish sat channels and of course IPTV ;)
will watch first half, then its lockdown shopper time for me,
if this coronavirus continues into the season my match time viewing will go down the pan

What do we think about the players who were missing from the recent two games? I guess they fall into 3 categories: covid, injured, off.

Winks.
Sanchez.
Rose.
Tangana.
Foyth.
Ndombele.
Any others? Kane maybe

Mourinho said something like, a number of players were missing for a "variety of reasons" which made things even more mysterious. Rose obviously is easy to account for. He's off. The rest, who knows?

What do we think about the players who were missing from the recent two games? I guess they fall into 3 categories: covid, injured, off.

Winks.
Sanchez.
Rose.
Tangana.
Foyth.
Ndombele.
Any others? Kane maybe

Mourinho said something like, a number of players were missing for a "variety of reasons" which made things even more mysterious. Rose obviously is easy to account for. He's off. The rest, who knows?

Lo Celso is being rested because of the groin injury he was carrying at the end of last season. Kane has been quarantining but I'm not sure what was going on on Saturday.

Winks.
Sanchez.
Rose.
Tangana.
Foyth.
Ndombele.
Any others? Kane maybe

Rose = gone
Kane = quarantine, then for some reason we decided not to play.
Lo Celso = as @milo said (and mentioned by Aly Gold), recovering from injury
Foyth = my bet is gone, either loan/sold
Lamela = wife was having baby
Sanchez & Tanganga = no idea (covid here?)
N'dombele = widely reported as covid
Winks = 1 game, in stadium for another .. selected for England (kills covid idea) = maybe we are taking the 40M from city?

Back