• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2020

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
Pre-season matches at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
See all the action on N17 Live

We are pleased to confirm that our first team squad will play three pre-season matches against EFL clubs at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium later this month in preparation for the start of the 2020/21 campaign.

League One side Ipswich Town will be our visitors on Saturday 22 August (kick-off 3pm) before Championship outfit Reading come to N17 on Friday 28 August (kick-off 3pm). Their fellow Championship side, Birmingham City, visit a day later on Saturday 29 August (kick-off 3pm).

#FirstTeam#PreSeason#Matches
Pre-season matches at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
• Ipswich Town, Reading and Birmingham City to visit Tottenham Hotspur Stadium later this month.
• Fans can watch all three games on N17 Live via tottenhamhotspur.com for £20, £15 if booked early, or £10 a game.
• Renewed Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members who renew before August 17 qualify for FREE access to watch the matches.

These fixtures are scheduled to be played behind closed doors, however, supporters will be able to watch all the action live, as part of an extended N17 Live streaming service via tottenhamhotspur.com*.

Having successfully debuted with pre- and post-match broadcasts at our behind-closed-doors Premier League matches in June and July, N17 Live will bring you full uninterrupted coverage from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium of all three pre-season fixtures.

As usual, the pre- and post-match broadcasts will stream for free across all Club channels – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, the Spurs Official app and tottenhamhotspur.com.

In between, viewers with a game pass can watch the matches, along with half-time coverage from inside the stadium, in their entirety via a dedicated N17 Live portal on tottenhamhotspur.com.

A three-game package will be available for a one-off fee of £20 – or at the early-bird discounted price of £15 if ordered before 5pm on Monday 17 August.

Single-game passes for use on any of the three matches will also be available for £10 each, should supporters opt to stream games on an individual basis.

Season Ticket Holders who have renewed for 2020/21, and One Hotspur Members who renew their membership by 5pm on Monday 17 August, will be eligible to apply for a free pass to stream all three games*, saving £20 on the standard price after this date. All Season Ticket Holders and members will be contacted via email with further details on how to claim your free pass in due course.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...tspur-stadium-see-all-the-action-on-n17-live/

I completed the recent club questionnaire that seemed to be assessing whether a subscription service for live games was positive. I answered in the affirmative to nearly all questions, I would love to have a Spurs channel similar to some of the other big clubs. This offering however is at a pretty hefty price for friendlies against lower league opposition. They could definitely chuck a bone to ST holders and members here!

FAO @Mattilda Collywobs

Edit: oops, just read the whole thing: Renewed Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members who renew before August 17 qualify for FREE access to watch the matches.

£10 for a friendly game with half a team, what a joke.

When do players actually return for pre season?

I know it's all subjective and a persons disposable cash but I would think it compares favourably to the cost of watching a mindless American film in your local film warehouse, particularly when you dont have to be surrounded by late comers, morbidly lonely on mobiles and people stuffing their faces with crap.

I know it's all subjective and a persons disposable cash but I would think it compares favourably to the cost of watching a mindless American film in your local film warehouse, particularly when you dont have to be surrounded by late comers, morbidly lonely on mobiles and people stuffing their faces with crap.
I can see that POV. I guess I’d never go and see a film that I wasn’t already quite heavily invested in, whereas there’s a good chance a Spurs friendly against lower league opposition could well be a drab affair.

As you say, to each, their own...

Pretty much what’s around us at NWHL.

hmmm, far cry from the international champions tourney or whatever it was called.

hmmm, far cry from the international champions tourney or whatever it was called.
Yes, when we went to the Far East or America, we would often face City, United, Pool etc... so it seems a bit weak to be playing Championship sides when we could have played some Prem teams presumably.
Not to worry though, it is just to get some minutes into legs, and pontificate about the next Armando Shashoua's future.

Back