• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2018

BTW Its Pasadena, not LA, to use a very bad analogy, thats like calling Port Vale fans Stoke fans.
giphy.gif

Rest Harry for August, he doesn't bother with it anyway.

Play KWP for the first game, worked last season!

Team

----------------vorm
-------foyth----sanchez----davies
kwp-------winks----wanyama-------aurier
------------moura------son
-----------------lamela

bench: gazzaniga, ccv, sissoko, onomah, edwards, sterling, some-other-youngster/new signing.

World Cup players (apart from Son and Sanchez) get an extra week, with a game v Fulham at Wembley to ease back into the regular season. And if anyone in the above line-up impresses, they can keep their place to give the WC lads even more rest.

Rest Harry for August, he doesn't bother with it anyway.

Play KWP for the first game, worked last season!

Team

----------------vorm
-------foyth----sanchez----davies
kwp-------winks----wanyama-------aurier
------------moura------son
-----------------lamela

bench: gazzaniga, ccv, sissoko, onomah, edwards, sterling, some-other-youngster/new signing.

World Cup players (apart from Son and Sanchez) get an extra week, with a game v Fulham at Wembley to ease back into the regular season. And if anyone in the above line-up impresses, they can keep their place to give the WC lads even more rest.

I'd go

--------------Vorm
----Foyth----Mina----Davies
Pavard---Wilma---Ndombele---Tierney
-------Grealish------Gomes
----------------Plea

COY..randomerswhonoonehadeverheardofbeforebutwhoseagentsaretryingdesperatelytogetthemamove,andnooffencetothethreecurrentplayersiveleftin..S

In which case we would start the season without Kane, Dele, Rose, Trippier, Dier and Son. And if England were to meet Belgium in the final then the situation gets worse
It's already worse whether Belgium make the final or not, since they'll be playing the 3rd place game.

I'd go

--------------Vorm
----Foyth----Mina----Davies
Pavard---Wilma---Ndombele---Tierney
-------Grealish------Gomes
----------------Plea

COY..randomerswhonoonehadeverheardofbeforebutwhoseagentsaretryingdesperatelytogetthemamove,andnooffencetothethreecurrentplayersiveleftin..S

You never cease to say things that make me question you sanity:

Your idea is to start with 8 new signings none of whom we have yet signed???????

In goal you do not select Lloris because he is playing for France but in the same vein you choose Pavard who is in the same French team as Lloris. And you want us to sign Pavard even though we have just given KWP a new contract and we still have Aurier and Trippier? Dude, I am just gonna stop now.

Your idea is to start with 8 new signings none of whom we have yet signed???????

In goal you do not select Lloris because he is playing for France but in the same vein you choose Pavard who is in the same French team as Lloris. And you want us to sign Pavard even though we have just given KWP a new contract and we still have Aurier and Trippier? Dude, I am just gonna stop now.

Read the full post - the "randomers who no one had ever heard of before but whose agents are trying desperately to get them a move" bit was meant to be the clue.

I was mocking the 'shiny new toys' phalanx who do sometimes suggest things like that

Read the full post - the "randomers who no one had ever heard of before but whose agents are trying desperately to get them a move" bit was meant to be the clue.

I was mocking the 'shiny new toys' phalanx who do sometimes suggest things like that

Fair enough, but I have my eye on you :)

You've missed his not too subtle and totally misplaced mocking of anyone who isn't happy to rely on youth players instead of making signings to improve the team.

Good thing some of us can remember him back when he used to threaten to quit supporting Spurs if we didn't sign over rated World Cup dross like Arshavin or whatever obscure hipster pick of the week player he'd read about somewhere online.

No. Id happily sell. Trippier is the top man now and KWP is a big talent

I agree -- but we might need him for the start of the season, so I wouldn't mind keeping him for this summer and selling him next. Plus, you never know, he might improve yet (I don't see it, but he might).

Pre-season vid shows Amos, Sterling, Skipp, Whiteman, CCV and Georgiou joining the first team squad.

Back