• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predictions for 2020

milo

Jack L. Jones
What do you think will happen next year? We'll lock this thread in a week or two and can laugh at how stupidly off we were in a years time.

Brexit.
Scotland will start processes to leave the UK, or at least try.
Moyes is right, but on a Championship level and that's when they will start winning.
Russia and Ukraine will sort themselves out.
Weather anomalies will continue and get worse.
Trump will slither out of the impeachment and win another term and the USA will take a deeper swing to Idiocracy.
I might finally master the Czech language and try for citizenship.

I’ll get my monkey avi back.
tenor.gif

Emirates Marketing Project will win the league, we will win the champions league, the world will become even more chaotic.

Hauling this thread back on track by its short and curlies

Brexit
Liverpool win the league
I finally finish my 10 year camper van project
Levy buys a player in both Jan and August
Boris builds a wall to keep the northerners out
Trump builds a wall to keep the southerners out
Putin invades Germany

Floods and fires.

2020 is the most important year in human history.

But why. Why exactly are you so keen on saving the planet i just cant work it out.

Yhink the obvious thing is for everyone to stop having children and let the world return to what it was. 100 years time no one has had babies and you hippies can be happy.

Back