• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict The Run In

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Moriarty: Crap!
Oddball: Crazy! I mean like so many positive waves maybe we can't lose! You're on!

Time for some optimism surely?

It's happened later this season but where we've lost out again is our inability since the Liverpool game to string consecutive wins together. Last season in happened once we drew a home to Wolves when we could have gone joint top with a win.

On that note how surprised would anyone be with a draw for us whilst L'Arse lose 1-0 to a lst minute winner and Pardew saying after the match 'well my lads did their bit..'

it´s an away game. If Arsenal win it will only be by a goal. I just hope Saudi Sportswashing Machine score early so they will have something to play for. Going down early will not do that team any good

I agree, like in the Wigan game either team getting the lead will be massive. Could easily see Saudi Sportswashing Machine collapse if they go behind, but could see them put up a real fight if they get the lead.

raceforcl.jpg

May there be one final twist this weekend (and I'm not talking about Arsenal getting 3rd). [-o<

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews

The Premier League have confirmed that if needed, a play-off game for third/fourth place will take place on Sunday 26 May at Villa Park

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews

The Premier League have confirmed that if needed, a play-off game for third/fourth place will take place on Sunday 26 May at Villa Park

...and I assume such arrangements remain true for a fourth place play off if Arsenal win, Chelsea lose 0-1 and we hammer Sunderland 15-0?

Back