• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict The Run In

Arsenal 70
Tottenham 69

The exact same as the teams finished on last season and there's still one game left. Chelsea have picked up 11 points more and have snuck in front.

Haha, I still think we're going to do this.

arnold_pot.jpg

Time to organise some dodgy Lasagne to be sent up to Saudi Sportswashing Machine for the weekend.

Final day of the season, a full to capacity St James Park, Pardew's job on the line, I wouldn't want to be Arsenal knowing they need all 3 points.

COYS!

Well Le Arses record up there isn't perfect and Saudi Sportswashing Machine do owe their fans after the Liverpoo game so its a 6 nil arsenal win for me I'm afraid

will be funny if the scum draw up there and we also draw to sunderland.......typical spurs :lol:

Newcastles record at home to Arsenal in the last 5 games:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0-0 Arsenal
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 4-4 Arsenal
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0-4 Arsenal
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 1-3 Arsenal
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 1-1 Arsenal

Tottenhams record at home to Sunderland in the last 5 games:

Tottenham 1-0 Sunderland
Tottenham 1-1 Sunderland
Tottenham 2-0 Sunderland
Tottenham 1-2 Sunderland
Tottenham 2-0 Sunderland

Newcastles record at home to Arsenal in the last 5 games:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0-0 Arsenal
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 4-4 Arsenal
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0-4 Arsenal
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 1-3 Arsenal
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 1-1 Arsenal

Tottenhams record at home to Sunderland in the last 5 games:

Tottenham 1-0 Sunderland
Tottenham 1-1 Sunderland
Tottenham 2-0 Sunderland
Tottenham 1-2 Sunderland
Tottenham 2-0 Sunderland

Most likely scenario.

Quite interesting that a few of my Arsenal mates on twitter aren't TOO confident going into the game. They say Arteta is a doubt and that would be a big blow to them. I think they're just saying that though to be honest to stop from sounding overly confident.

Quite interesting that a few of my Arsenal mates on twitter aren't TOO confident going into the game. They say Arteta is a doubt and that would be a big blow to them. I think they're just saying that though to be honest to stop from sounding overly confident.

At this stage they would probably be the more disappointed to miss out having been on this amazing run. At least we don't actually need their unbeaten run to end.

Come the 89th minute I have instructed my brother to lay £50 bet on whatever is happening at that time in both our game and Arsenals should either game be by the one goal.

So should we be winning 1-0 at the odds be 1.14 or 1-7 then it will get layed to win £350 to lose £50.

Its skysports remember, there is no script

Come the 89th minute I have instructed my brother to lay £50 bet on whatever is happening at that time in both our game and Arsenals should either game be by the one goal.

So should we be winning 1-0 at the odds be 1.14 or 1-7 then it will get layed to win £350 to lose £50.

Its skysports remember, there is no script

I didn't understand that.

Back