• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

KWP reminds me of Rose. He does seem to be a reactive kinda defender tho. That is easily explained by his youthfulness. We def need a RB if Trippier is injured. Good run out. Result immaterial. All that matters are the boys are fit.

A good game, Juve not fantastic, but both side made and missed chances.

We were better, clean sheet.

I've had a few to drink, admittedly, but ah, it feels good to be a Tottenham fan. So many things going the right way these days. I fudging hate my job and the fact that the vacation is over, haha, but at least the season starts now. The saviour every year. I can't bloody wait. COYS!

Good game by us. We should have a good chance against the Cartoons.

A decent run out, hopefully we are ready to put in a good performance v Saudi Sportswashing Machine. COYS!

Good result, lot of positives. Such a shame about Trippier, his cross for Kane was supreme. KWP did really well when he came on.

We lack depth though, so please let's have some purchases this week.

I think the lad Georghiou shows real promise. So hope Wanyama is back for next week.

Massive credit to Sissoko, if that's his last game for us, he showed us what he can do.

Only saw the first hour - great result obviously, though we knew our first 11 was top class...it's the quality of the back-up which is the problem.

Good way to move into the new season

Just seen the highlights. Sissoko looked to be involved in quite a few chances. Maybe, just maybe worth holding on to, at least if we don't bring anyone in in that position. Eriksen looks very sharp and ready. Good result to take into the season. Any news on Trippiers injury?

Just seen the highlights. Sissoko looked to be involved in quite a few chances. Maybe, just maybe worth holding on to, at least if we don't bring anyone in in that position. Eriksen looks very sharp and ready. Good result to take into the season. Any news on Trippiers injury?

Never thought you would have said that AND I would have liked it!
He was good today........need to go and lay down now......

no you cant. Remember Son in the semi-final?

Sissoko much more suited to wing-back than Son, Son has no clue how to tackle. Sissoko is decent at winning the ball back. I'm sure he filled in at rwb a couple of games last season.

Back