• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

Long haul flights for pointless exhibition matches on crap pitches.

Just what coaches love messing up their serious preparations for the season.
If we drop out of the CL into the BT Sport 5 Cup next season then the US tour will only be the second least important competition we'll play in.

Hmm, July 22 vs PSG. Recruitment opp to snag that big midfield bastard Rabiot.

I doubt I'll be at any of these matches. It's all being played in that tedious Трамп Республика (Trump Republik) so, fork that action, Tovarich.

Plus, Canadian summer is fully aglow then and far too tempting to sprawl out on the dock at the cottage. Vixens, vino and Vulfpeck.

But Jolly Good Luck to the chaps and all that. Please don't get arrested.

The whole schedule for ICC:

Roma - PSG 19.7
United - City 20.7
PSG - Spurs 22.7
Juventus - Barcelona 22.7
Real Madrid - United 23.7
Spurs - Roma 25.7
Barcelona - United 26.7
PSG - Juventus 26.7
City - Real Madrid 26.7
City - Spurs 29.7
Real Madrid - Barcelona 29.7
Roma - Juventus 30.7

Sounds like the team is going to Hong Kong to play Kitchee on the weekend of 26-28 May. Part of an agreement with AIA apparently.

Good for me, will make the trip from Japan.

Sounds like the team is going to Hong Kong to play Kitchee on the weekend of 26-28 May. Part of an agreement with AIA apparently.

Good for me, will make the trip from Japan.

I hope no-one from Spurs complains about a short close season in that case!

And a nice piece of silverware? Don't mind if I do.

Sent from my E5823 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It would actually be the perfect way to start our season at Wembley. Triple bubble if we could win
1/ Beating Chelsea is good enough as it is
2/ A great way to end this 'supposed' Wembley jinx, and
3/ A trophy in the cabinet (If its good enough for United to class as an honour, thats good enough for me)

How many pre-seaon friendlies have we got at Wembley this year?

Apparently Poch says we will be doing some training sessions there to get used to it. I could see some behind doors matches against the likes of fisher athletic and Grays as training sessions to get us up to speed and more used to the pitch.

Back