• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Poll: What was the best performance under Mauricio Pochettino?

What was the best performance under Mauricio Pochettino?

• 3-4 vs Emirates Marketing Project, brave shambles April 2019 (champs League, 2nd leg)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-1 vs Chelsea April 2018

• 2-0 vs Emirates Marketing Project Oct 2016

• 2-1 vs Emirates Marketing Project Feb 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think one of the games where we really were impressive was the 2-0 win at home to City. We could've won by a much larger margin. City were flying, had only won for 10 straight games or something, and we just completely overwhelmed them in that game. High pressing at its finest, and we played the ball around the park like we were toying with them.

Hard to point out just one game though, obviously. We were excellent for most of the 16/17 season.
Good performance, but looks like City had equally as good chances as us, but we got the fortune e.g. the penalty given when theirs wasn't, the post, they scored our first goal etc.

Out of those options battering Real Madrid at Wembley.

But one of my personal favourites, as I have said many times, was beating Stoke City 4-0 away on the Monday night in 'that season'. Good grief we were awesome that night, and 10-0 would have not flattered us. We looked the real deal

Out of those options battering Real Madrid at Wembley.

But one of my personal favourites, as I have said many times, was beating Stoke City 4-0 away on the Monday night in 'that season'. Good grief we were awesome that night, and 10-0 would have not flattered us. We looked the real deal

Think that was our last win of that season and I really thought we had a shot at the title after watching it. Eriksen was absolutely unplayable that night. Played a bit deeper if memory serves and absolutely ran the show.

Back