• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

I would bet against Greenpeace - it would be PR disaster, to much non-relevant collateral.
Given resources, planning, effectiveness, my guess would be there's more to this than the reported drone activity.
Or at least it is being treated from the perspective that there may be more to it.

A drone has an operative within what a minium of 100 meters? You'd think large airports - massive multi-billion pound operations - would have security arrangments so anyone hiding in a car or bush around the perimiter could be easily apprehended.

A drone has an operative within what a minium of 100 meters? You'd think large airports - massive multi-billion pound operations - would have security arrangments so anyone hiding in a car or bush around the perimiter could be easily apprehended.
Perhaps a hotel close to the airport?

Perpetrator could be miles away, making it almost impossible to catch by observation alone.
I imagine they can use mobile radar to track it (?), but might need several goes at tracing it anywhere. More complicated if more than one.
Could these drones be pre-programmed and automated?

Authorities caught with their pants down. Whether a large net, a gun to shoot it out the sky, a trained bird of prey, a fuking helicopter and net...has to be a quicker way to address.

Southeastern‏Verified account @Se_Railway

26a0.png
#AshfordInternational
1f514.png
A fire and incident being attended to by emergency services. A signal box has been evacuated and electricity is OFF on all lines in the area. The outlaying problem of this will knock onto ALL services in/out London. Follow this thread for updates.

I can't believe with all the equipment and technology available now that a couple of people and a drone can shut down one of the worlds busiest airports for a day and counting, totally ridiculous. And all the police have is that it's slightly bigger than a regular sized drone.

Massive overreaction to a minor and small threat.
But hey we are that type of society now.

I think it is more that noone really understands the potential threat and until they do they have to "overreact".
After all who knows if the drones were carrying anything. So they would have to check the area thoroughly, in case.
Thus with minimal effort, and given an awareness of the degree of risk tolerance built into emergency planning, you can bring an area's infrastructure to a halt.

There’s more to this than the press are being told. I’ve heard the flying object is alien in nature. Government are in on the cover up. Explains why they can’t get it down by the means mentioned above.

Back