• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

Re: European Elections, UKIP Tops British Polls

thats how bad things have slid, i was accused of being left wing earlier, me, Thatcherite, never voted any other colour than blue me

i agree with the following and i really don't see how any reasonable person could argue,

You look a little bit beneath that Ukip facade and you see something, in my view, pretty nasty and unpleasant.

The idea that the problems of Britain are about immigrants is a backward and regressive step and we should contend every inch of that argument.

they should also take on the extremists, he said. "You have got to take on and expose the fact that these parties have no actual solutions to the problems of the 21st century,

lol.. For someone who clearly left open the gates to allow anyone in to change his own parties fortunes is laughable. The man is a self serving class A ****er.

Anyway.. back to my school. I went back because it was a reunion of sorts. When I was growing up you would be lucky to spot anyone from overseas. Anyway when I went back on Friday I got a shock of sorts. The whole town was now full of African immigrants, I was told its not the asylum types who live of the state, the ones that are/get educated and have good standing jobs like doctors, nurses etc. For me as many of them can come to our country as can be possible, but surely not at the expense at what I saw.. this is no lie when I say I saw no one walking the street that was white (obviously they do), at he bus stops were Africans, at the shops were Africans. The weird thing about all this was that they were just Africans, no other ethnics in sight. Don't you think that a tad weird. Its like an African community identified an area and were all moving there. I was told at least 3 churches have been set up in the last year, one was in the side of a pub, with on Sundays it being like going back in time where everyone went to church at weekends. Behind the school are large area of the school grounds was sold to new build last year and they have nearly completed, will be interesting to see who has bought these apartments and houses. Last time I visited was about 10 years ago.

I checked the towns electoral situation, and three Labour councillor's got in. Surrounding them in all the other towns, the conservatives walked it with Ukip very strong, there was no UKip candidate in my school town interestingly but there was a ****er BNP candidate who got nearly as many votes as the the highest voted conservative candidate.

If anyone wishes to know I voted Conservative, both local and Europe, my own stance on immigration is that if they are trained/skilled then come work here, anyone else sorry we cannot cope.

Sorry if I have offended anyone with the above but I believe the above is a very good example of why Ukip is getting very good support and its no surprise that Labour got three councillors in that town.

What about a non EU person that gets married to a Brit?

lol.. For someone who clearly left open the gates to allow anyone in to change his own parties fortunes is laughable. The man is a self serving class A ****er.

Anyway.. back to my school. I went back because it was a reunion of sorts. When I was growing up you would be lucky to spot anyone from overseas. Anyway when I went back on Friday I got a shock of sorts. The whole town was now full of African immigrants, I was told its not the asylum types who live of the state, the ones that are/get educated and have good standing jobs like doctors, nurses etc. For me as many of them can come to our country as can be possible, but surely not at the expense at what I saw.. this is no lie when I say I saw no one walking the street that was white (obviously they do), at he bus stops were Africans, at the shops were Africans. The weird thing about all this was that they were just Africans, no other ethnics in sight. Don't you think that a tad weird. Its like an African community identified an area and were all moving there. I was told at least 3 churches have been set up in the last year, one was in the side of a pub, with on Sundays it being like going back in time where everyone went to church at weekends. Behind the school are large area of the school grounds was sold to new build last year and they have nearly completed, will be interesting to see who has bought these apartments and houses. Last time I visited was about 10 years ago.

I checked the towns electoral situation, and three Labour councillor's got in. Surrounding them in all the other towns, the conservatives walked it with Ukip very strong, there was no UKip candidate in my school town interestingly but there was a ****er BNP candidate who got nearly as many votes as the the highest voted conservative candidate.

If anyone wishes to know I voted Conservative, both local and Europe, my own stance on immigration is that if they are trained/skilled then come work here, anyone else sorry we cannot cope.

Sorry if I have offended anyone with the above but I believe the above is a very good example of why Ukip is getting very good support and its no surprise that Labour got three councillors in that town.

What is an 'African community'? Africa is a continent with over 47 countries (53 if you include islands) and not every African country holds hands with others? I think before you concern yourself with whether they are trained/skilled or not, you might want to determine who they are? Imagine the shock if they are they UK born children of first-wave immigrants? Just throwing it out there...

Typical arrogance of the left ...... you may not have noticed but UKIPs vote aren't just disenfranchised Tories, closet racists and swivel eyed loons, there seem to be quite a few Labour supporters who've had enough with the Euro dream.

Milliband's epitaph in defeat next year will be his speech he made today saying Labour won't ever want to be out of Europe......

"Nothing to see here" lol, i bet they said the same in Germany in the 30's

You can have your own opinion, but you cant have your own facts! Where did I say that the UKIP vote was composed of "disenfranchised Tories, closet racists and swivel eyed loons'" Are you a member, is this your view of the typical UKIP voter?:ross:

What is an 'African community'? Africa is a continent with over 47 countries (53 if you include islands) and not every African country holds hands with others? I think before you concern yourself with whether they are trained/skilled or not, you might want to determine who they are? Imagine the shock if they are they UK born children of first-wave immigrants? Just throwing it out there...

I have no doubt that the majority are. Still my point was why congregate in the one town whether they are from Africa or children of first wave immigrants.

Talking to an old friend that lives there, once a month there is meeting at the large local community centre and at least 150 cars converge on this, roads are often blocked because of the parked cars. People going are from an African background. Thoughts are that this is an open centre to help people move to the town. This is his words not mine.

What about it.

Meant to quote this....

"If anyone wishes to know I voted Conservative, both local and Europe, my own stance on immigration is that if they are trained/skilled then come work here, anyone else sorry we cannot cope."

So, what about a non EU person that marries a Brit - should they be allowed to enter and live in the UK?

So, what about a non EU person that marries a Brit - should they be allowed to enter and live in the UK?

My sister married a non-EU citizen, and he doesn't have the right to live here, so I'm not sure where you are going with this?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Meant to quote this....

"If anyone wishes to know I voted Conservative, both local and Europe, my own stance on immigration is that if they are trained/skilled then come work here, anyone else sorry we cannot cope."

If they are skilled and trained and have the ability to work then I do not see why not. If they are to live and sponge of the state then no, they should only be allowed to claim basic unemployment should the other person (in this case the Brit) be working, none of this bull$hit live on benefits malarky.

Careful, you might get the bean bag phalanx on you. Remember it is all in our minds, because there are more Brits claiming than foreigners.

[video=youtube;-X3vwPLCB1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X3vwPLCB1c[/video]

I would like to say - any views I have posted are not to be confused with me condoning UKIP in any way. I just think the way any debate over immigration in relation to how benefits are managed for those who have no intention of ever contributing to society is turned into my favourite buttplug to the point where it is viewed as 'wrong' to discuss it. I think it is perfectly valid to discuss any issue that affects the economy.

long term this could actually hurt them, if they get over confident and over reach for the proper election (where I fully expect them to be put back in their place) they might never recover

as Scara says, when you only bang one drum it's easy to do well in a drum banging contest

what drums that...?

Sad to think that millions of people a week actually pay good money to purchase rabble-rousing rags like the Express and the Mail, helping demagogues like Farage to prey upon people' fears and prejudices about the EU whilst he earns a very comfortable living aboard the Brussels gravy train.

Although the politicians from the 3 main parties certainly do themselves no favours with their mealy-mouthed answers to every question they are posed.

I wonder if there is an equivalent site to http://expressbingo.org.uk/ for the Daily Fail' repetitive front page headlines...

so those articles are all lies are they?

I have to say I loved JB's "Ugly girl" statement....I think it was spot on

I'm not a ukip supporter by any means but I will vote for a party that wants to cut right back on immigration as a forefront in their manifesto. It's a major issue in our country and one that is about 10-15 years overdue.

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's domestic manifesto's in September.

There are of course several more issues that concern me such as education, social housing and the benefit culture all of which are absolutely drained and possibly irreparable. Don't get me started on the NHS either - absolute disgrace.

Back