• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

His latest excuse was that he was there, but he 'didn't realize it was a party.' He is now officially a laughing stock and beleaguered i would think.

Last edited:
I bet all those key workers wish they knew it was OK to have a work-drinks-event during lockdown, as it was in fact technically within the guidelines as Boris just told us (whilst at the same time saying he ought to have told everyone to go back inside).

Boris had clearly practised his contrite look but he only cares about himself and the fact that this has come to light. He'll get through this one, but if there are any more revelations, then his party can't possibly keep on backing him, can they?

Starmer should have asked him if he knew about the event in advance and the email invitations. At least it would have put his response on record.

Now Bozo is saying he is terribly terribly sorry and accuses Starmer of needing to be more concerned with the way that he conducts himself, after Starmer said that the British public think that Boris lies through his teeth. The Labour benches erupted at this rank hypocrisy. I tell ya, Johnson is autistic, never in my life have I seen a politician with a worse tin ear, the man is a joke.

I bet all those key workers wish they knew it was OK to have a work-drinks-event during lockdown, as it was in fact technically within the guidelines as Boris just told us (whilst at the same time saying he ought to have told everyone to go back inside).

Boris had clearly practised his contrite look but he only cares about himself and the fact that this has come to light. He'll get through this one, but if there are any more revelations, then his party can't possibly keep on backing him, can they?

Starmer should have asked him if he knew about the event in advance and the email invitations. At least it would have put his response on record.

The rules ban 'gatherings' so, claiming it was a work event is no excuse.

The evidence is not evidence.
What you see is not what you see.
Gaslighting is not gaslighting.
Work is play. Play is work.
Sorry is not sorry.
We beat the world.
Levelling up
A border is not a border.
This party gate is a distraction from Brexit
Brexit is a distraction from party gate.

We're in Animal Farm territory, folks.

The rules ban 'gatherings' so, claiming it was a work event is no excuse.

Well, we all know that. But this is Boris Johnson we are talking about. "...and I should have recognised that even if it could be said technically to fall within the guidance, there would be millions and millions of people who simply would not see it that way."
He's got some front for sure.

Has anyone been touted as a replacement yet?
You have to wonder what else is to come out that no one seems prepared to try and oust him.

Has anyone been touted as a replacement yet?
You have to wonder what else is to come out that no one seems prepared to try and oust him.
Most assume Sunak would beat Truss in the final round, but these things are often unpredictable. Someone outside cabinet might appeal because of the cleaner break

Heseltine's Law (the assassin never carries the crown) is why no one has moved yet

Just reposting this. So many on BBC news (tv and internet) saying "well, it's ok, I do like Boris".

Christ, you're idiots.
A dwindling number if polls are to be believed. Thank fudge more are seeing through the charade, but I agree it is quite incredible that some still fall for his shtick.

Most assume Sunak would beat Truss in the final round, but these things are often unpredictable. Someone outside cabinet might appeal because of the cleaner break

Heseltine's Law (the assassin never carries the crown) is why no one has moved yet
The party seems bereft of serious politicians IMO.

Who would be a dark horse in the race do you think?

Back