• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Any organisation of a reasonable size will have people in charge of D&I. I’d say it’s extremely important that the nation’s largest employer does. Depending on the size of the organisation it should be a separate role, not just tagged on to someone’s day job.
Rubbish pay though.

I'd say given Marky's vitriol, such roles are more important than ever!!!

Do you honestly think £320k a year is a good use of tax payers money ??
Would you not rather give nurses/care workers a bigger raise

I’d rather both happened, and that Hanrooster and Boris’s mates didn’t get multi-billion pound contracts for things that don’t work. All of that wasted money would fund a decent across-the-board NHS pay rise.

Good. The more of my money he spends, the more I wish for them to ruin him.

Isn't the point that it's the brands he has partnered with that have sponsored a lot of his initiatives? I thought you'd approve.
Apart from when the government had to pay to ensure children were fed. Which is a far better use of public money than the billions going to cabinet ministers' mates.

Back