• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

They are a perfect match as a couple and deserve the brick storm that I hope destroys Jonson's public life.

Rats in a bag...

Dom has essentially told Boris "I know where the bodies are" if you want to go down this route. I guess he is bitter because without him, no Borris as PM, maybe even no Brexit. He was instrumental to vote leave and then Boris' election campaign. Without these two things, Boris would still be a backbench MP and columnist. Cummings on the other hand tasted power, and now he's miffed at being ostracised and on the outside?

Rats in a bag...

Dom has essentially told Boris "I know where the bodies are" if you want to go down this route. I guess he is bitter because without him, no Borris as PM, maybe even no Brexit. He was instrumental to vote leave and then Boris' election campaign. Without these two things, Boris would still be a backbench MP and columnist. Cummings on the other hand tasted power, and now he's miffed at being ostracised and on the outside?

And they talk about a woman scorned...

Who’d have guessed that Domenic Cummings, architect of vote leave, was twisted, manipulative and bitter?

How do you go from right hand man to bitter adversary in a matter of 3 months?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

That blog is not his usual style. If he’d written it singlehandedly it would have been 200,000 words and packed with digressions. There’s a smell of Gove about all this.

That blog is not his usual style. If he’d written it singlehandedly it would have been 200,000 words and packed with digressions. There’s a smell of Gove about all Derp

Ah yes good point. It does all feel contrived. Ironically Boris and Cummings did compliment each other. Cummings has vision and certainty. Boris the ability to see what will read well, and how to present it. If Cummings thinks Gove has any potential what so ever he is less intelligent than I thought.

Boris is dodgy, shocker.

Always considered myself centre-left politically, but I must admit, I’ve always admired the right’s ability to do whatever the feck they want, basically be arseholes but own it and never apologise for anything. Yeah we’re clams, but would you rather vote for us or those crazy, woke liberals? I admire the cojones of Boris If nothing else.

I wonder if Gove will make a serious move soon now that most of the Brexit damage is firmly associated with Boris. He must be smelling blood in the water now with the Cummings/Bojo spat getting nastier. That story in the mail ("Let the bodies pile....") looks like the first shot fired.

I wonder if Gove will make a serious move soon now that most of the Brexit damage is firmly associated with Boris. He must be smelling blood in the water now with the Cummings/Bojo spat getting nastier. That story in the mail ("Let the bodies pile....") looks like the first shot fired.

Daily Heil, where his Mrs works, is already taking aim at Boris on the front page.

Gove has no loyalty. Like when Triple H left DX and joined the Corporation, he'd definitely be attempting a coup.

Daily Heil, where his Mrs works, is already taking aim at Boris on the front page.

Gove has no loyalty. Like when Triple H left DX and joined the Corporation, he'd definitely be attempting a coup.
Et tu, Triple H?

Gove will stay out of the blood splatter and undermine Bojo after Cummins has had a go at him.

The reality is this bloke is running the UK like it’s a tinpot dictatorship.

He tells lie after lie in Parliament each week (rarely challenged by the Speaker, to his great shame). He hands out contracts to his mates, bypassing all of the legal procedures. He refuses to sack ministers who are clearly not up to the job. He also refuses to sack his unelected adviser, who goes on TV to account for his illegal actions during a lockdown and tells a story which no sane person believes. He refuses to hold inquiries into calamitous events. And now he’s revealed to be spending £840 per roll of wallpaper in a flat refurbishment which he didn’t have the money to pay for.

If it was happening in Africa the Daily Mail would be calling for us to invade.

take one look at the comments on LBC's facebook posts on anything to do with Labour and Tories and it's incredible the level of support Boris and his brick stains have.

As i said before, Boris could literally take a dump on people's front garden and they'd clap him off for handing out free fertiliser.

Boris Johnson seen as ‘untrustworthy’ by six in 10 voters (59% untrustworthy/ 35% not trustworthy)
If that stat was correct, and people just couldn't decide which word best summed up how little you can trust the mop-headed clam, then it'd make more sense.

The other 6% would be Scara stuffing the ballot.

That sounds like a euphemism.
FVZin2NPB3i0.gif

Back