• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

And if he is, he is less worthy of protection than you?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Nobody's job is worthy of any protection. The way to be secure in a role is to be better and or cheaper than the rest.

If one of your competitors sold the same items as you for half the price with the same level of service, what should your customers do?

Nobody's job is worthy of any protection. The way to be secure in a role is to be better and or cheaper than the rest.

If one of your competitors sold the same items as you for half the price with the same level of service, what should your customers do?

So you think we should open up our labour markets to everyone across the globe?

Labour markets are open aren't they? Meet a criteria and you can come work here.

Yep but I think part of that criteria should be to restrict some numbers in some industries so that workers do not see wage stagnation. I had got out of the building game by 2004 but the influx of eastern Europeans meant wages dropped, something that if teachers or any civil servant had to put up with would have had people up in arms.

Scara's idea of complete free movement of everyone and also if your wages can be done cheaper you are unskilled so it does not matter is wrong because some people can not achieve more then say work in tesco and also it creates huge society problems if you follow that ideology.

Visa is to force through a series of post-Brexit fee increases which could place fresh pressure on consumers and small businesses struggling to deal with the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic.

Evil EU capped charges, but now visa can cash in!

Visa is to force through a series of post-Brexit fee increases which could place fresh pressure on consumers and small businesses struggling to deal with the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic.

Evil EU capped charges, but now visa can cash in!

That's part of the promised Brexit dividend, oh sorry, did you think we meant the people, lol.

So it turns out that all he really has to pay is the VAT. VAT that, I assume he hasn't paid within the EU as it was being shipped to the UK.

So yes, you can buy a bike from Poland without all the extra tax and no, you can't evade VAT.

Assuming you could get the tax back off the Polish authorities (you can't). What a palava! Lets be honest, its a more complex, less effective way of trading than we had, for no real benefit in return.

Assuming you could get the tax back off the Polish authorities (you can't). What a palava! Lets be honest, its a more complex, less effective way of trading than we had, for no real benefit in return.
That problem no longer exists as the Polish seller would not be charging VAT.

Back