• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Who could have foreseen that a country of 67m vs an EU conglomerate of 27 nations and 300+m people, with a UK GDP closer to that of Italy than it is to France, that we did not indeed, hold all the cards?

UK GDP is no 5 or 6 depending whose data you take. Only European country ahead is Germany
France is behind

[QUOTE="SpurMeUp, post: 1378263,

The Cambridge 5 were the patsies who got caught.

Oh my GHod. Haha I think you might be one of the most interesting ones on here. I will buy you a beer one time at a game and fcuk the football, just stand there and chat.

Disagree with you on the EU but respect your right to hold those views.[/QUOTE]

I dream of such halcyon days! Btw I've never discussed Brexit with people in day to day life. Too dull, divisive, and meaningless. But it has been somehow nerdy fun in here. I learnt about trade rules, international agreements, EU laws, Ireland! etc. Ashamed I didn't properly understand Irish history before.

Day to day people often seem to think I'm pro brexit. I had to present something to an industry body on the impacts of brexit on specific imports. Because I didn't think there would be too much impact it riled someone who was clearly anti-brexit :) Such a divisive issue.

Publicity stunt to walk out the front door of number 10. His office is nowhere near there. What a self indulgent clam!

Yep, that door exists only for photo opportunities.

Utter clam, this would be cause for celebration if he was actually leaving, his wormtongueing will continue.

If I were boris I would accept same rules on the environment and workers rights but that is as far as it goes. As for the fish(not a big seafood person) they can fish to their hearts content as long as the city of London carries on as normal.

Job done bida bing bada boom then move onto sorting out elderly care costs, the nhs, policing really cracking down on those gypo scum and realignment of the economy towards green technology and blockchain.

I fcuking should be the prime minister.

If I were boris I would accept same rules on the environment and workers rights but that is as far as it goes. As for the fish(not a big seafood person) they can fish to their hearts content as long as the city of London carries on as normal.

Job done bida bing bada boom then move onto sorting out elderly care costs, the nhs, policing really cracking down on those gypo scum and realignment of the economy towards green technology and blockchain.

I fcuking should be the prime minister.
That would make us unable to compete with the EU.

Publicity stunt to walk out the front door of number 10. His office is nowhere near there. What a self indulgent clam!

It’s just a relief to know we’ll be taking back control in only 46 days. We’ll be in charge of our own affairs - no unelected bureaucrats (or girlfriends) will be running our country!

And we’ve got the £350 million a week to look forward to as well.

2021 is going to be a great year!

It’s just a relief to know we’ll be taking back control in only 46 days. We’ll be in charge of our own affairs - no unelected bureaucrats (or girlfriends) will be running our country!

Carrie Symonds will do a good job, looks like she can at least ’make’ a decision!

It will be, that's the spirit.

Did you start on the book yet mate? Dont want to hype it to much but it is my favourite, thought it was amazing. They really should make a movie of it.

Carrie Symonds will do a good job, looks like she can at least ’make’ a decision!

I think it is all part of Boris trying to reposition and reinvent himself. Dont think he will be able to pull it off but I can see what he is trying to do.

If I were him the move I would make would be to give every aslyum seeker in the country, the right to stay but not the right to bring in family members. All the while cracking down on illegal entry into the uk.

Expelling failed asylum seekers is near impossible politically or physically anyway. It would appease the left, it would mess with the guardians and BBC's head. Cracking down on I'll entry would please the right.

He needs to appeal more to ethnics and the north to improve in the polls or for the Tories to have any hope in the future.

I think it is all part of Boris trying to reposition and reinvent himself. Dont think he will be able to pull it off but I can see what he is trying to do.

If I were him the move I would make would be to give every aslyum seeker in the country, the right to stay but not the right to bring in family members. All the while cracking down on illegal entry into the uk.

Expelling failed asylum seekers is near impossible politically or physically anyway. It would appease the left, it would mess with the guardians and BBC's head. Cracking down on I'll entry would please the right.

He needs to appeal more to ethnics and the north to improve in the polls or for the Tories to have any hope in the future.

Bojo just lacks usefulness.

Bojo just lacks usefulness.

But in saying that your letting your preexisting opinions form your current opinion.

If we are to truly get away from the politics of Trump the we need to take every situation on a one off basis and dismantle any wrong truths, otherwise we just become like Trump's supporters.

For the record I'm in favour of Labour next time out but I just think the are some on here who let the hatred of the tories cloud their judgement.

But in saying that your letting your preexisting opinions form your current opinion.

If we are to truly get away from the politics of Trump the we need to take every situation on a one off basis and dismantle any wrong truths, otherwise we just become like Trump's supporters.

For the record I'm in favour of Labour next time out but I just think the are some on here who let the hatred of the tories cloud their judgement.

How so? i hate the clams and think that they are fudging useless. Point out the error of my analysis? What are they doing well?

same here, thats why I don't tax my vehicle, don't pay insurance, remove the number plates, steal petrol under the cover of darkness, don't carry a cell phone and work cash in hand only ;)

Made me laugh out loud - quite an achievement given the bricky day I’ve had.

Back